Postal Code: 900566
I wish to apply for any jobs where my educations training, skills and experiences in work, correspond with job requirements...
Dear Madam/ Sir,
I hope my lines find you well and healthy!
Thanks for your attention and your time! Thanks again!
Sorry because I disturb and I abuse from your time, but this is the last chance to resolve my problem and it is necessary to explain my situation:
- Just now I am in the process of finishing my last project like HSE Manager Coordinator, in offshore, in Silivri/ Turkey and I need another contract, as soon as possible;
- In last few years, I finished a contracting "Yara" located in Sluiskil/ Nederlands, with Fincimec, for last 6 months...
- Before in Antwerp/ Belgium with TOTAL (Refinery) and with ESSO (ExxonMobil Refinery), with SUAVAL and IREM…
- Just before, with Renco, in Pointe Noire/ Congo (TOTAL Refinery)... another projects…
But, in the near future I need (again) to find a new project:
- I came to ask you, if is possible and if you have one free job, please don't forget me;
- I attached my last CV and I hope with my educational training: 2 Universities and 3 Masters-last in develop, BOSIET, NEBOSH (GC3), many Courses with Diplomas (in HSEQ and FF), Marine and Contracts, with my experience (31 years of work), to find a new challenge for me;
- Not last, I am in love to (skills), in Marine, ports, ships, shipyard, shipbuilding, shipping, contracts, technical, refinery, HSE/ Safety (Firefighting too)... to work in your company, it is a beautiful dream...
I wish you all the best and please forgive me, because I came with this request, but I need a new job as soon as possible and for that, please help me!
Thanks in advance and I hope in your good response.
I am available for a new challenge.
Home Address: 68 Dorobantilor St.
Constanta/ ROMANIA 900566
Date and Place of Birth:
25.Mar.1963, Constanta, ROMANIA
Marital Status: Divorced
Highly skilled leader with more 31 years of local and international extensive experience in command management, leadership, conduct, control, marine (civil or military) inspection management, planning shipping and planning marine logistics, knowledge of shipbuilding/ shipyards and/ petrochemical installation/ refinery/ oil & gas installation/ platforms/ operations/ maintenance and ship systems (including Dry Docking and Turnaround Vessels activities);
Advanced knowledge of military specifications (vessels and submarines), yard environment and strategic and tactical planning in naval ship construction and repairs (civil/ military), including HSE/ Safety/ Security/ Firefighting in shipbuilding/ shipyard, Onshore and Offshore activity too and/ or construction, Contracts, Technical;
In-depth knowledge in sectors such as: distribution, warranties, contracts, operations, maintenance inconstruction (industrial or blocks), HSE (Firefighting too), Scaffolding, Oil & Gas/ Refinery(pipelines and booster stations in wharf or/ and soulagement, water treatment, construction and maintenances), Risk & Changes and implementation ofvarious development projects (onshore or offshore); Rules of Engagement for Firefighting;
Management experience at various levels and Departments: Logistics Management, Procurement Management, Accountant and Finances/ Budgeting and not last, facing changes (ongoing projects) and procedure implementation in several diverse projects; project management skills (including vessel preparation, monitoring and execution), manufacturing, mounting and repair under-pressure mechanical installations, repair and mounting steam boilers and pipes (operations and maintenances);
Strong shipboard management skills (onshore or offshore), project management skills, communication skills, problem solving skills, people skills, computer skills
Period: November 2018 – in develop
Position: HSE Coordinator Offshore
Company & Location: 1. GSP Offshore – Project Kuzey Marmara - Silivri/ Turkey
Objectives: The HSE Coordinator function uses HSE expertise and expertise to promote, develop and maintain a safe and friendly work environment in the Liability Area, providing support to all GSP Offshore business units operating in it (Offshore, Workover, Maintenance & Logistics, Development).
Assist and guide staff to understand and ensure compliance by GSP Group/ Offshore requirements;
Represents the contact person in all aspects of the HSSE within the Responsible Sector within the Department and assumes the following responsibilities:
- Fully responds to Health, Safety/ Safety, Environment/ Quality;
- Manages incidents and responds to emergencies (triggers HSSE procedures);
- Fully respond to reporting all incidents in a timely manner and make sure they happen investigations;
- Ensure compliance of daily operations with HSSE directives and legal requirements;
- Ensure compliance of all work procedures and infrastructure deposits with all legal requirements and HSSE recommendations;
- Ensure compliance of contractor activities with the requirements of GSP Offshore SRL.
- Provides information to develop procedures / recommendations on HSSE activity whenever necessary;
- Support management in ensuring the implementation and observance of HSSE policies and procedures
Planning and forecasting powers:
- Identify hazards and develop plans to implement minimization or mitigation measures their elimination;
- Plan the implementation of further implementation of HSSE practices for each Production Sector;
- Optimizes control and monitors HSSE activities;
- Identify/ quantify/ assess critical activities and the risks of planned maintenance and optimization/ possible concepts;
- Provide advice on remedying and mitigating issues/ issues.
Compliance and Training
- Support Sector Management in ensuring compliance with HSSE legislation and HSSE Management System requirements;
- Ensure dissemination of HSSE information at Sector level;
- Ensure that employees and contractors are trained on HSSE topics, certified and able to work;
- Randomly participate in regular HSSE trainings organized by line management, communicating to staff relevant HSSE themes;
- Follows the level of compliance of the personnel within the Sector regarding the internal working instructions and proposes corrective measures in the case of deviations;
- Review by field visits the stage of HSSE compliance at Sector level;
- Proposes measures to address identified gaps and aligns them with Sector Management and the HSSE team;
- Supports the HSSE team in maintaining the overall image of HSSE materials required by law by checking the availability of materials and their status as part of regular field visits;
- Identifies training needs/ requirements and communicates them to HSSE Manager
Period: Decembre 2016 – 25.June.2018
Position: HSE Coordinator/ HSE Supervisor
Company & Location: 1. With IREM Group” for ExxonMobil – Refinery,Antwerp/ Belgium; 2. With Just Work Manpower” for SUAVAL” – TOTAL Refinery”, until 18.Dec.2017, Antwerp/ Belgium;
3. With Just Work Manpower” for Fincimec – YARA”
SLUISKIL/ NEDERLANDEN, until 25. June. 2018
Responsibilities: In relation to occupational safety:
- To be part of all HSE discussions and clarifications with the client and parties of it;
- Performing and reviewing JSA and Risk Assessments (in operations and meintenance activities too);
- Recording and reporting HSE Statistics;
- To perform the job successfully, the employee must be capable of performing each essential duty in a satisfactory manner;
- Experienced in the oil & gas industry and shall be in charge of all HSE trainings and inductions;
- Monitoring the compliance to approved Safety Policy Standards and Procedures and identifying deviations for correction as required.
- General HSE reporting including site supervision with a strong focus on HSE.
- As HSE Supervisor shall be responsible for one single site and will be the right hand of the Site/Project Manager and HSE Leader for HSE activities.
- On site - daily supervision, training and reporting are also part of the duties.
In relation to equipment and devices that are used (quality field):
- Ensure that all activities are ongoing accordingly to department’s schedule for various projects;
- Supervision for all specific activities in Welding Workshop, including sub contractors;
- Put on production execution drawings for welding processes and work orders based on teams’ skills;
- Coordination of technological sheets in order to supply working teams with necessary and appropriate consumables or devices for production process;
- Advice in all related problems might occur during welding;
- Actively participate during quality inspections and keep liaison with class/customer representatives;
- Survey working progress and send feedback to management;
- Present and sustain construction solutions used in different stages to class/customer.
- Explain technical instruction when/if required(both in lucrative/ operative activities and/ or in maintenance);
- Cooperation with Welding laboratory to perform non-destructive tests on welded surfaces as required by execution drawings, to improve welders’ skills and maintain them authorized with class society... In Firefighting: - Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; notifying supervisor of needed repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques; - Maintains operations and mentenance, by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes; - Provides information by completing reports; - Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; studying publications; participating in scheduled drills; - Maintains fire station building, grounds, and related equipment by completing maintenance schedules; - Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; - The victim survival profile and 360 degree size up will provide information on fire conditions and a risk assessment for a more accurate, and safe, initial action plan; The action plan, and all commitment of fire crews, must place the safety of firefighters as thehighest priority…
Period: 01August 2014 – 31 August 2015
Position: HSE Deputy Manager
Company & Location: RENCO for TOTAL (Moho Nord Project – Pointe Noire/ CONGO
Responsibilities: Responsible for coordination and control of HSE activities; Informedoperationalline of HSE’s management deficienciesandproposedremedialmeasures; responded by clearing the deadlines of the deficiencies and shortcomings found by the HSE superior control; assured that the mandatory classification of color codes is properly implemented and followed; attended weekly safety business analysis meetings; checked that all employees and visitors are wearing EEP on site; attended all the events and prepared event assessment reports; as part of the Accident Investigation Committee I ensured that the investigation report is properly done and sent to upper management; gathered operative site management information in regards with the need for interrupting all activities due to imminent danger that may cause an accident (and protection activities in environments likely to be infected with H2S, both in operative activities and in maintenance); investigated accidents and prepared reports (in all departments and activities, inclusive H2S, high pressure gas and/ or constructions); approved the specialized technical assistance of FF’s organization and performance as well as the specialized technical assistance in preparing, completing and updating fire plans; checked the FF’s operation and maintenance of machinery, plant, equipment, apparatus and methods; check pipelines and booster stations in wharf or/ and soulagement, water treatment, construction and maintenances;ensured that employees have sufficient knowledge and training to use all machinery and equipment... In Firefigting: - Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes;- Prepares citizens to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs; - Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants; requesting and expediting repairs; verifying repair; - Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms; driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires; rescuing and reviving people; - Safe Action Plan…
Period: May 2013 – August 2014
Position: HSE Supervisor
Company & Location: GSP Logistic for ExxonMobil Project– Constanta/ ROMANIA
Responsibilities: Ensured that the current HSE legislation in effect is strictly followed by all personnel; ensured that employees have sufficient knowledge and training to use all machinery and equipment; endorsed all work permitsfor alloperationswith thedegree ofdanger made on site; together with the ISCIRrepresentative, I kept trackof allsafety certificatesfor equipmentand means ofbinding, clampingandlifting; attended all operational meetings on site; attendedweeklysafetybusinessanalysis meetings; ensured that all employees and visitors are wearingEEPonthe site; supervised alldailyoperations and/ or maintenanceof thesitedevelopmentin conditions ofmaximum security; incase of an accident, I ensuredthatthe place hasrestrictedaccessfor keepinginitial conditions; as part of the Accident Investigation Committee I ensured that the investigation report is properly done and sent to upper management; held responsible for the methodological guidance and verification of line HSE managers by taking the necessary measures in preventing environmental pollutant with H2S and high pressure gas, or industrial accidents and occupational diseases; approved thespecialized technical assistanceof FFs organization and performanceas well as thespecialized technical assistancein preparing, completing andupdatingfireplans; approved thespecialized technical assistancefor the removalofstatefire hazardand solvedunique problems as they arose... In Firefighting: - Perform general maintenance work of fire equipment and facilities...
Period: April 2011 – May 2013
Position: Senior Technical, Contracts Lead and HSE Manager
Company & Location: HOLDING METACOM– Constanta/ ROMANIA
Responsibilities: Technical in Shipbuilding and/ or in Refinery: held accountable in management and coordination, inspection and verification, steel works, scaffolding, sandblasting and painting as well as acceptance and approval, dry docking and/ or turnaround vessels; responsible for manufacturing, mounting and repair under-pressure mechanical installations, repair and mounting steam boilers and pipes, general overhaul on petrochemical installations and crude oil processing, manufacture and installation of pipe system for new building and ship repair activities, metallic construction activities (industrial halls), both in operations and/ or maintenance activities;
Contracts Technical/ Economic: responsible for the implementation of the f best suited communication channels for evaluation (costs)/ expenditures, surveillance achievements/ non-performance, penalties, deadlines, verification/ acceptance estimates/ invoices, quotes, contracts; contributed to the preparation of program budget (new projects) and monitored the financial performance in the given area and corrected/ promptly rectified if necessary, monitored the yard execution (in shipbuilding, construction and/ or refinery, onshore and/ or offshore);constantly supervised and directly involved in Material Requirements, through our contracts in progress/ development;
HSE: responsible for both for health and safety and for protection against fire and emergency situations; involved in consulting, design, re-assessment/ review, identification and evaluation, tracking, control and verification, all phases of training, topics of training, risk factors, prevention and protection plans, prevention and evacuation (inclusive pollution with H2S or/ and high pressure gas, confined spaces-procedures and rules/ gas free/ hot work/ inspect/ measurements), first aid measures and risk factors in fire research events while respecting current legislation in place… In Firefighting: - Quickly and effectively analyze hazardous situations and take appropriate course of action; - Participate in training, classes and drills in firefighting, emergency medical care, disaster response and specialized rescue (in operations and/ or meintenance activities too)...
Reports: prepared program status update reports in a timely and accurate manner to meet policies and standards taking action in correcting the findings; member of compliance standard and procedure committees, communicated the findings and I took corrective measure.
Working in the Metacom Holding:directly involved in work to expand the main shipyard (Head Office in Constanta Port/ Shipyard, in Midia Port/ Shipyard/ Refinery –Midia Refinery - Navodari and Mangalia Port/ Shipyard) and for all activity in this Company: Management experience at various levels and Departments: Technical, Contracts, HSE, Logistics Management, Procurement Management, Accountant and Finances/ Budgeting and not last, facing changes (ongoing projects) and procedure implementation in several diverse projects.
Period: November2009 – March 2011
Position: SENIOR RISK & CHANGE MANAGER
Company & Location: ELETTRA ENERGIA S.p.A. (ENI GROUP part)– Via per Novara/ ITALY, COSCO SHIPYARDS – Dalian/ China
Project Risks Undertook the project organization therefore successfully analyzed and managed risks Reviewed the initiation of the project risk management process, risk identification, risk assessment, managed and maintained the risk to an acceptable level, minimizing the risk impact on the objectives pending completion of the project; integrated management best practices; prepared and developed risk and response techniques and monitored them up to completion; reported the project risks as differences between the value of a variable planned project (scope, time, quality, risk, charges and economy) and its actual value.
Project Changes Responsible for project changes/ authorized modifications to the project baseline and/ or to project objectives through:
Change Initiation - ensured that either a variance is identified through project monitoring or a change proposal is submitted by a qualified party internal or external to the project (PMC Contractor Team, FSO EPIC Contractors, Certifying Authority, etc.)
Impact Assessment – ensuring the affected parties provide an estimate of the effects of implementing the proposed change
Change Approval – ensuring that a decision whether to accept or reject the proposed change is timely taken
Change Implementation – ensuring that the estimated impact on the development schedule is incorporated into the existing schedule A Change Register owned by the Change - certifyed thatthe document which ensures the change control process is traceable and auditable and will form the basis for all monitoring and control activities
Period: 2005 – October 2009
Position: SENIOR TECHNICAL, CONTRACTS and HSE MANAGER
Company & Location: HOLDING METACOM– Constanta/ ROMANIA
Responsibilities: Technical in Shipbuilding: held accountable in management and coordination, inspection and verification, steel works, sandblasting and painting;
Contracts Technical/ Economic: responsible for the implementation of the best suited communication channels for evaluation (costs)/ expenditures, surveillance achievements/ non-performance, penalties, deadlines, verification/ acceptance estimates/ invoices, quotes, contracts;
In HSE: responsible for both health and safety and for protection against fire and emergency situations; involved in consulting, design, re-assessment/ review, identification and evaluation, tracking, control and verification, all phases of training, topics of training, risk factors, prevention and protection plans, prevention and evacuation (pollution with H2S and/ or high pressure, confined spaces-rules and procedures/ gas free/ hot work/ inspect/ measurements-both in operations and/ or maintenance too), first aid measures and risk factors in fire research events while respecting current legislation in place… In Firefighting: - Operate fire equipment and tools appropriately;- Provide emergency medical care within scope of practice…
Management experience at various levels and Departments: Logistics Management, Procurement Management, Accountant and Finances/ Budgeting and not last, facing changes (ongoing projects) and procedure implementation in several diverse projects.
Period: 1998 – 2005
Position: TECHNICAL MANAGER, QUANTITY and QUALITYCONTROL
Company & Location: OK BOSS– Constanta/ ROMANIA
Responsibilities: Technical Management: held accountable in coordination, planning, monitoring/ verification cost inputs for distribution teams of all products, materials requisitions for shipyards/ shipbuilding, refinery/ Oil and Gas; orders, maintenance plans, trade manager skills (Accountant and Finances/ Budgeting/ calculation profitability, benefits/ losses); technical research events/ warranty, testing and studies, approval/ acceptance and Supply Chain Management; trade superintendent, new projects supervision; inventories, management and documents verification and direct and Management of Logistics Team/ Department or/ and Procurement Team/ Department.
Period: 1988 – 1998
Position: OFFICER IN MARINE ARMY
Company & Location: Ministry of National Defense– Constanta/ ROMANIA
Responsibilities: Military tactics & techniques – held various positions up to - MASTER COMMANDER - in strategy techniques for officer (land cooperation and coordination with various structures and specialties – divers, paratroopers); approval dry docking activities and turnaround vessel; monitoring/ inspection/ control/ acceptance yard execution/ repairs (operations and maintenance activities); acquired skills in Human Capital Management (managing performance individuals, to obtain good performance, developing staff and team motivator techniques – onshore and/ or offshore)… until HSE (firefighting) –Perform firefighting work, including preventing, combating and extinguishing fires to protect lives, property and the environment.
I met the management responsibilitiesin various levels in the departments/ functions: Procurement Management, Accountant and Finances/ Budgeting, Logistics Managemnt, HSE (firefighting too).
Computer Literacy/ Skills
WINDOWS, WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT, OUTLOOK, SIVECO (2004);
International assignments in the following countries: Morocco, Netherlands, Belgium, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, Bulgaria, China and Congo
Languages spoken: Romanian, English, French – fluent, Italian and Russian – basic conversation
BOSIET - OPITO Accredited – February 2019;
National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH), Module GC3 – Bucharest, 10 Nov 2016.
INSPECTOR, EVALUATOR/ ASSESSOR and SPECIALIST in THE SECURITY and HELTH IN WORK postgraduateall courses(2007-2009, 2013, 2014);
Update HSE Courses: Inspector “Gas free & Hot Work” (date of issue 05.12.2013, expiry 05.12.2018); First Aid (04-05.June 2014);
TECHNICAL INSPECTOR and EVALUATOR/ ASSESOR in THE GUARD and EXTINCTION OF FIRE postgraduate courses(2006-2008);
COMPUTER TRAINING – WINDOWS, WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT, SIVECO (2004);
LIFE ASSURANCE/ NEDERLANDEN course (1999);
ECONOMICS SCIENCES ACCADEMY – BUCHAREST/ ROMANIA - FACULTY: FINANCES, BANKS OPERATION-SPECIALITY (1992-1995 Master);
ECONOMICS SCIENCES ACCADEMY – BUCHAREST/ ROMANIA - FACULTY: FINANCES, BANKS OPERATION-SPECIALITY, NATIONAL AND EXTERNAL FINANCIAL/ FISCAL MECHANISMS, BANKS-STOCK EXCHANGE (1992-1995 Higher Education);
”MIRCEA CEL BATRAN” NAVY ACADEMY, CONSTANTA/ ROMANIA - FACULTY: MILITARY ORDER, TECHNICS AND STAFF-SPECIALITY, MILITARY STAFF NAVIGATION (1991-1993 Master);
”MIRCEA CEL BATRAN” NAVY INSTITUTE, CONSTANTA/ ROMANIA - FACULTY: NAVIGATION; SPECIALITY: NAVIGATION/ DECK BRANCH (1984-1988 Higher Education);
MARITIME SAFETY – MASTER postgraduatecourses(October 2008 – present) at UMC
Publications and Technical Contributions
Several case studies published (internal/ for Navy)
Comparative study "Tow marine and river towing calculations (types/ classes of military ships - different situations, technical and tactics of military - equipments)” - Analysis of internal research
"Estimating parameters of the spread of strikes, at different vessels, in the theater of action" (the types/ classes of military ships - different situations and technics - tactics of military equipment) - Analysis of internal research
Currently working on obtaining approval/ certification of a system, lifting a large amount of water with very little costs, suitable for the production of electricity (by hydropower plant) and/ or ships propulsion.
Economics, marine, navy (civilian and military) literature and sciences, research and investigation
Yachting and traveling affairs
Finances/ stocks/ rate of exchange/ quotations/ investments/ banks
Iconography and sculpture in wood.