Video Editor Content Creator
Culver City, CA
Fast video editor with over 19 years experience translating brand strategy into visual candy for clientele while maintaining Hawkeye level accuracy. Meticulous attention to audio and visual details, I am a solution oriented professional, who builds relationships and multi-tiered brands by using talent, data and commonsense. Specialties: Script writing for television & film, cinematography, editing, audio sweetening and motion graphics.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER
Kasaifilms - Culver City, CA
August 2012 to Present
• Produce and market music videos on limited budgets.
• Create compelling content for social media.
• Proficient with various cameras such as: Canon C300, Sony FS7, Panasonic AG-HMC40, Lumix GH5 & Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4k.
• Expert knowledge of creating custom motion graphics or adjusting pre-made elements.
• Edit, color grade footage and clean audio.
• Work directly with clients to ensure their goals & ideas are met, increasing their brands awareness.
• Deep knowledge of video compression and encoding practices. VIDEO EDITOR / MEDIA PRODUCER
Prudential Financial - El Segundo, CA
January 2016 to June 2019
• Created network quality video presentations resulting in saving thousands in printing costs.
• Wrote, produced, directed & edited compelling 2-3 minute videos.
• Created visual elements, sweeten and edit audio for sales presentations.
• Implemented storage hub for video and audio, eliminating 12 hours of searching per week.
• Sourced new royalty free audio and video saving 30% on costs and doubling production value.
MullinTBG, a Prudential Financial company - El Segundo, CA June 2013 to December 2015
• Produced corporate videos using green screen for clientele
• Edited videos and animations telling custom and individualized stories.
• Analyzed script & story content to map out an efficient pre-production plan.
• Used excellent communication & sound judgement, while juggling multiple assignments to meet established deadlines.
PHOTOGRAPHY DIRECTOR SENIOR PACKAGE DESIGNER
Office Depot - Delray Beach, FL
January 2006 to May 2008
• Lead all aspects of product imagery utilized on packaging.
• Designed, marketed and implemented Office Depot's private brand website for technology, www.productivities.com, a
$200 million dollar brand.
• Collaborated with Associate Creative Director to evaluate design solutions & strategic marketing
• Maintained high level of detail and accuracy under strict deadlines and time constraints.
• Transformed novice team members into outstanding leaders demonstrating creativity critical for operational success.
• Implemented strategy resulting in decreased production time & saved revenue while maintaining visual quality and consistency.
BA in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
2011 to 2012
Associate's Degree in Art and Advertising
CUNY New York City College of Technology
1992 to 1996
Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School - New York, NY
1988 to 1992
Marketing (10+ years), Video production (7 years), Marketing strategy (10+ years), Adobe After Effects (7 years), Adobe Creative Suite (10+ years), Adobe Photoshop (10+ years), Adobe Illustrator (10+ years), Adobe Premiere Pro
(7 years), Cinema 4D (5 years), Adobe InDesign (5 years), Microsoft Office (10+ years), Microsoft Word (10+ years), Filemaker Pro (3 years), Davinci Resolve (1 year)
Specialties: All aspects of film and video production including: Script writing for television and film, cinematography, editing, videography using studio cameras or hand held, portrait and product photography. Knowledge of visual effects using Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D.