Mobile: 910-***-**** * E-mail: email@example.com * Location: Greeneville, TN 37745
Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (1)
National Defense Service Medal (1)
Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal (1)
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal (1)
Sales Experience (2 years)
Spanish (2 years)
Heavy Lifting (4 years)
Warehouse Experience (4 years)
Food Service (5 years)
Operations (7 years)
Excel (7 years)
Visual Basic (7 years)
Data Entry (8 years)
GNU/Linux (8 years)
3 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
3.1 La Quesera Mexicana (LQM) – Greeneville, TN
3.1.1 04/2018 to Present
Cheese Operations Associate
Full-Time: Mold, grind, or roll 5 types of cheeses; Highlight: Consistency/Teamwork.
3.2 Amsee – Greeneville, TN
3.2.1 01/2018 to 04/2018
Full-Time: Assemble lawn mower parts through 4 positions; Highlight: Speed/Dexterity.
3.3 SAB Cable – Fairfield, NJ
3.3.1 04/2017 to 12/2017
Full-Time: 70% lifting, reeling, and cutting; 30% order processing; Highlight: Strength/Memory.
3.4 United Parcel Service (UPS), Inc. – Parsippany, NJ
3.4.1 04/2016 to 04/2017
Part-Time: Lift packages (up to 70+lbs) from trucks to warehouse; Highlight: Strength/Speed.
• Unloaded over 2,200 packages an hour during peak season, over 1,000 packages above quota.
3.5 United States Marine Corps (USMC)
3.5.1 06/2011 to 11/2017
Aviation Operations Specialist
Contract: Edit 300+ logbooks; administer 63% of ground training; Highlight: Fitness/Accuracy.
• Discipline the body, and the mind will follow. Received 1st Class on Physical Fitness Test (PFT); Expert Class, Annual Rifle Training.
• Established a process for extracting and analyzing training data from Marine Online using Visual Basic for Applications 6.0 (VBA).
• Arranged 3+ training events; moderated PFT participants; created 2 automated VBA programs (i.e. saving $133,400 annually).
• Corresponded (weekly) with Staff Non-commissioned Officers in all platoons to schedule Marines to qualify on the rifle range.
• Mediated with Combat Marksmanship Coaches (rifle range counselors) to encourage success.
• Delegated 5-12 Marines weekly for annual rifle training enlistment, and printed rifle data-books to promote shot accuracy tracking.
4 PROJECTS AND REPORTS
4.1 Indeed Assessments [From Online Résumé]
4.1.1 10/2019 to Present
Data Entry Clerk — Expert
Maintaining data integrity through focus and quickness by detecting errors within digital files. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share\_to\_profile/ceea7ca7b54c184c45d036ac328e8ea7eed53dc074545cb7.
Attention to Detail — Highly Proficient
Identifying differences in materials, following instructions, and detecting details among distracting information. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share\_to\_profile/d99da045e2f90556c7fdc186032a6d58eed53dc074545cb7.
Customer Focus & Orientation — Proficient
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity, ensuring cost effectiveness and client satisfaction. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share\_to\_profile/fc67e944fed13baae934f2a0e8d305e8eed53dc074545cb7.
4.2 Free Software Publications
4.2.1 10/2015 to 05/2019
• Corrected 1 error in server software build code. Communicated with developers and concluded with an acceptable patch.
Full report: <https://tinyurl.com/bug-myserver-michaelpagan>.
• Collaborated with a Java developer and made 3 bug-fixes in a new programming language: GNU J.T.W. (Java Training Wheels).
Full report: Patch, <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?49975>.
• Presented 1 fatal error in GNU Emacs (a text editor and Lisp system), directing developers to resolve the error with a patch.
Full report: <https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35725>.
4.3 Military Publications
4.3.1 12/2011 to 05/2015
Marine Medium Tiltrotor Squadron (VMM) 162 Flight Order Audit Board (FOAB) Checkbook
Drafted and formulated, detailing: Audits of 40+ logbooks; publicized remarks from FOAB meetings; reconciled flight hours.
Marine Medium Tiltrotor Training Squadron (VMMT) 204 Ground Training Database
Led Marines to extract, consolidate, and generate reports (based on 300+ records), minimizing 10 hours weekly from department.
VMMT-204 Tactical Air Control Center (TACC) Report
Coordinated Marines to reduce 20 hours from weekly workflow. Developed code to extract and analyze/summarize 300+ records.
5.1 Marine Wing Support Squadron 472 – Fort Dix, NJ
• Corporals Course: Earned a USMC Diploma certifying requirements for Non-commissioned Officer.
5.2 Marine Aviation Training Support Squadron 1 – Navy Air Station (NAS) Meridian, MI
5.2.1 11/2011 to 12/2011
• Earned a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) of 7041, Aviation Operations Specialist.0