Qalbe Abbas Khokhar
Project Manager / Business Analyst
San Antonio, TX
Willing to relocate: Anywhere in USA.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Certified IT Project Management Professional with over 15 years of experience in managing Software and Infrastructure projects. Experience Included but not limited to Implementations, Upgrades, Releases, Major Deployments, Migrations, Quality Assurance & Compliance initiatives, Controls for Budgets, & Timelines. Project Management, Agile, Scrum Master, and Waterfall Methodolgy with an outstanding record of delivering projects within budget and on time. Brought in to many organizations with in-flight projects that needed a dedicated resource to put controls in place to drive major initiatives and projects to successful completions.
Provided technical administration, leadership, and planning for large software development and Infrastructure projects ensuring that goals and objectives were accomplished by utilizing lean project management and empowerment of team members.
• Experienced in many SDLC models from waterfall to agile, business requirements analysis, project planning and scheduling, SW development, implementation, and testing, risk & issue tracking and risk mitigation as well as Change Control Management for waterfall projects and sprint planning and product backlog maintenance for agile projects.
• Experienced with MS Project, & Project Server, Clarity and DAPTIV for managing projects, HP Quality Center for testing and QA, Business Manager (Team Track), PVCS, Perforce, DDTS, and TFS for version control and defect tracking.
• Analyzed operation results for substantial gains and more efficient utilization of resources.
• Developed project plans, staffing plans, WBS, work schedules, budgets, timelines, and pert network charts. Tracked major milestones, and utilized critical path analysis.
• Utilized Salesforce, Excel, MS Project, and other tools for project tracking and reporting to senior management.
• Negotiated contracts that ensured quality standards and budgetary limitations were met.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Web Logics Ltd
San Antonio, Texas
February 2013 to Present
• Global Salesforce IT Program Manager in support of Sales Cloud including migrations of Salesforce from Classic to Lightning Conversion and Shield Encryption. As well as GDPR compliance and other regulatory global requirements. Responsible with the program management organization and leadership related to delivery of releases using agile methodologies working with Scrum Master & Teams utilizing Jira Scrum, and lean Kanban. Responsibilities include delivery of project management functions as defined by the J&J PMx standards and toolsets. Partnered with the product line leadership, business analyst groups, and development teams to manage business partner expectations, resolve conflicts between requirements, timelines and budgets to deliver the projects on-time within budgets. Responsibilities included SOW submissions, financial tracking for expenses and capital costs across the global teams.
• Utilized Jira for Issues, Epics, User Stories, Tasks, and Bugs as well as Test Management with Integrated Jira Xray Test Management tool. Also, used PMx platform a tool developed at J&J that uses Microsoft Project with Tableau reporting capabilities for budget tracking and project status reporting.
. Developed Enterprise Salesforce Data Dictionary by tagging Salesforce objects for PII, SPII, and Geospatial data. This helped established object standards for Salesforce data models Lines of Business.
. Participated in weekly Salesforce Solutioning sessions to identify best approaches in solving Salesforce enterprise level problems, discussing risks and issues, and upcoming demonstrations.
. Assisted in the development of establishing a Common Look up Service (CLS) between Clients, systems and Salesforce. Identified tasks and activities, and presented a three-phased approach to implementing Web Logics and clients.
. Developed a Project Implementation plan with EA team for the Orbus repository tool and captured requirements, risks, issues, and action items.
. Provided project management leadership and support, including developing weekly status reports, monthly status report, risk mitigation, and contractual deliverables with the COR and Branch Leads.
. Implemented EA Standard Operating Procedures which included document standards and the use of office wide templates.
. Conducted reviews for CPIC support compromising of major and non-major investment data reviews in INVEST.
. Conducted Design Reviews by reviewing Data Artifacts and Data Models for all projects.
. Participated in Business Architecture reviews and developed presentation decks to communicate.
IT Technical Program Manager / Business Analyst
M M & Z INC
San Antonio, Texas
October 2001 To January 2013
• Technical Program Manager responsible for multiple teams collaboration with management, IT teams, business users, and clients to lead technical requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of multiple concurrent EDI software projects. Provided management and project leadership for cross-departmental projects for our many expanding external client projects.
• Directly responsible for FTE’s and multiple contractors working on EDI programs within the Non-Emergency Medical Transportation industry dealing directly with Medicare and Medicaid programs through many MCO and State Government Agencies.
• Setup and Utilized Salesforce for managing the EDI projects for the hundreds of external clients. Populated a Product Backlog that my team worked through with the corporate Account Management team to help prioritize the work for our many clients. Blended technology and process into successful strategies and solutions that included an executive dashboard designed and built to provide real-time reporting to corporate leadership on status for our clients and their projects.
• IT Program Manager for a Company's Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud conversion project utilizing MS SQL Clustering and custom applications . Followed Scrum Agile approach using TFS for managing the Product and Sprint backlogs.
• Project management, testing coordination, deployment of systems and business analysis functions for the billing system on the Lightspeed project.
•Responsible for the entire project life cycle, including business development, contract negotiations, development of the project plan and work breakdown structure, software production, testing, deployment, and post-implementation support.
Assistant Project Manager
Adnan Asad & Co.
Township - Lahore, Pakistan
August 2000 to October 2001
. Gathered and documented customer requirements along with detailed functional design specifications and system documentation.
. Captured, defined and translated functional and non-functional business requirements into activity diagrams, system use cases and supplemental specifications that contribute to effective software development.
. Performed baseline business analysis by analyzing core work activities, existing documentation and supporting technology related to business processes.
. Took on additional role on the Customer Support Team to advise the client on product issues and questions they may have.
. Learned how to write and execute Manual Tests as well as Automated Tests using HP Quality Center and Quick Test Pro.
. Attended daily standup meetings and iteration planning meetings as well as sending updates for weekly status reports.
. Executed User Acceptance Testing and delivered documented results to the client.
. Completed one full Systems Development Life Cycle on the DOS Project (Completed October 2001).
. Worked extensively in Momentum software in areas specifically in accounts receivable, appropriations and budgets, and batch jobs.
Master's in Computer Science
John Vianney Institute For Management Science, Lahore, Pakistan.
May 1999 to September 2001
Bachelor's in Commerce
Hailey College of Commerce, Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan.
April 1997 to May 1999
Salesforce ADM 201 and DEV 401 Certifications Training From Simplilearn.com, PMP Certification Training From Linkedin, Critical Thinking Skills and Problem Solving, Business Analysis Planning,
Earned Value Management and Operational Analysis,Performance Measurement,, Professional Independence Standards, Business and IT Strategy Alignment, Creating an IT Strategy Plan.
Microsoft Office. Texas Certified Health Manager. Certified Project Manager Healthcare, Certified Scrum Master. PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP). Agile Development Practices. Angular Ecosystem Certified. Human-Centered Leadership. Design Leadership in Business.
Project Management Skills: Budgeting — Highly Proficient
Managing project budgets by appropriately allocating and monitoring financial resources. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/0stsotpgv4dfqdiu CRM Skills with Salesforce — Highly Proficient
Knowledge of Salesforce objects, fields, and processes.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/pkmw27siv26q0r2
Management & Leadership Skills: Impact & Influence — Highly Proficient
Adapting leadership style to accomplish goals using rational or emotional appeal.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/v3ni14jxstwyq-rj
Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Mail & Calendar (PC) — Proficient
Using Microsoft Office Mail and Calendar tools to manage workload.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/lf0dnhnwttcpfsyz
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.