RILWAN UL HAQ
Address for Communication email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mooda Village, Jodumarga Post,
Bantwal Tq, Dakshina Kannada
KARNATAKA - 574219.
Mobile : +91-959*******
Gender : Male
DoB : 23-04-1996
Nationality : INDIAN
Seeking to work in a dynamic environment and contribute towards the goals of the organization using my technical knowledge and skills, and also utilize my creativity and innovative thinking in a mutually beneficial way.
CPU Architectures & Instruction Set : 8051.
Operating System : LINUX (Ubuntu), WINDOWS XP & 7. Programming Languages : C, C++, Basic Linux Scripting, Java, C#, Python. Web Technologies : HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,PHP, Node js, Express js, ASP.NET, Angular(Basic).
Database Technologies : MySQL, MS SQL, Sql Lite.
Frameworks : .NET, Android.
• Designed a website for a Saudi Arabia based company “Stream of Solutions”. Academic Projects
Student Evaluation Web Application
Team Size : 3
Language : HTML, CSS,
MSc Second Semester Project
Description: This project is being done as a part of 2nd semester MSc. The main objective is to design and develop test system before and after a class to know more about the student understanding of the subject. The question can be uploaded in an excel file with the multiple choice options. The web application is developed using Node.js and Express.js 2
Web Application For a Dental Clinic
Team Size : 2 Language : HTML, CSS,
PGDCA Second Semester
Description: This is a project done as a part of 2 nd
semester PGDCA curriculum. A Web application
was developed for a dental clinic. This application was developed to ease the functioning of dental clinic. The features of this project were
i. Booking an appointment .
ii. Canceling an appointment.
iii. Blog about dental health.
Web Design, Web App Development, Mobile App Development, Data Structures, Programming.
• “A study on Artificial Intelligence Operating System” at International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology Special Issue SACAIM 2017, pp. 059-061 Educational qualification
Class/Course Name of Institute Board/University
Manipal Academy of
Higher Education (MAHE),
I Sem GPA
St Aloysius Institute
of Management &
Mangalore University 2018 81.15
St. Aloysius College
Mangalore University 2018 60.34
Karnataka P.U. Board 2014 64.50
Infant Jesus English
Karnataka SEEB 2012 72.48
Areas of interest
• Attended Intensive Training in Soft Skills during academic year 2016-17 at St Aloysius College
• Participated in ‘PRAGATHI’ - a Skill Development Programme at St Aloysius College
• Served as the Students’ Council as the ‘CLASS REPRESENTATIVE’ during the year 2016-17 at St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangaluru.
• Was an Active Member of ‘ELECTRONICS CLUB’ Association during 2015-16 at St Aloysius College
• Participated in Exhibition held as part of Imprints 2016, a National Level Fest held at St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangaluru.
• Participated in Quiz Competetion held during ‘Quark’17 – Shifting Paradigms ‘ at BITS Pilani, Goa.
• Participated in a ‘WORKSHOP ON RECENT ADVANCES IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY’ organized by School of Information Technology, AIMIT St Aloysius College
• Participated in ‘Gender Champions – 2019’ training held at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal.
• Won First place in Football organized as a part of Annual Day ‘FELICITY’ held at School of Information Sciences, Manipal Academy of Higher Education(MAHE), Manipal. Reading articles, Football, Music, Watching Cricket. English, Hindi, Kannada, Tulu, Beary Bhashe, Malayalam, . Declaration
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Manipal
Date: 19-08-2019 RILWAN UL HAQ