Sector -22, Ulhasnagr-3. E-mail Id:email@example.com To obtain a position that will allow to utilize my skills, experience and willingness to Work towards achievement of organizational goals successfully. Degree Institute / School Year Percentage/SGPI
Pillai Institute of Information
Technology, New Panvel
HSC Smt Chandibai Himathmal
Mansukhani college, Ulhasnagar
SSC Jaslok high school, Ulhasnagar 2012 75.27%
● Project on Baja ATV series:
Suspension Engineer Jan’16 to Feb’17
Role: To Calculate the forces on double wishbone suspension by using FEA method. Technology Used: Solidworks, Ansys Mechanical APDL. Link: http://www.vanguardracing.in/vd.html.
● Shaker Table:
Design Engineer Jan’17 to May’2017
Role: To Calculate natural frequency of the shaker table by using Ansys Workbench Technology Used: Solidworks, Ansys Workbench
● Design and simulation of aerodynamic package of FSAE car: Design Engineer June 2017 to April 2018
Role: To design front wing of FSAE car and simulated using Ansys Workbench. Technology Used: Java foil, Solidworks, Ansys.
● Prakash Auto Pvt. Ltd. Maruti Suzuki, Ulhasnagar. Technician June’17 to July’17
Responsibilities: Assisted with Customer relation, vehicle maintenance, Tyre balancing and for inspection before handling to the customer
● CAD Designing Software: SolidWorks.
● Analysis Software: Ansys (Mechanical APDL, Workbench).
● Programming Languages: C, Embedded C.
● Programming Software: MP Lab.
● Proficient in discussing and presenting software.
● Good Communication skills
● Capacity to work hard
● Ability to work under any circumstances
● National Talent Acquisition Test (Switch Idea) Aug’14.
● B.E Representative for AESA-MESA Committee, Pillai college of Engineering.
● Diploma in Global Computer Management, RTECH Computer Institute.
● Attended Training on Embedded Systems & IoT at i3indya Technologies, New Delhi.
● Date of Birth: 8th September,1996.
● Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Sindhi.
● Hobbies: Part Designing, bike riding.