BE Instrumentation, FSP, CSP Male firstname.lastname@example.org 998-***-**** DOB-03/04/1995 Address: 506, MP Nagar, Samta CHS, Dhorwada, Dharavi, Mumbai - 400017 PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
SAFETY ENGINEER – exida, Mumbai June 2019 – Present
• Assisting in Product Industry Certification Business and participating in Engineering & Product standardization activities of exida Sellersville.
PROJECT ENGINEER – Chemical Environmental Technologies, Mumbai September 2018 – May 2019 8 months
• Understanding the basics of Detailed Engineering studying P&IDs to understand the process.
• Preparing Instrumentation deliverables like Instrument Index, Instrument Data Sheets Hook-up diagrams.
• Preparing Junction box Schedule and Cable tray layouts.
• Preparing datasheets for instruments, transmitters and control valves.
• Preparing material requisition documents for procurement of instruments. APPLICATION ENGINEER – Automation Artisans, Mumbai July 2016 – July 2018 2 years
• Designing, developing, installing and testing client specific LabVIEW applications.
• Preparing user and self-training manuals and FAQ’s for clients and training juniors, coordinating with Test Engineers, testing examining PCB and validating entire automated systems.
• Reviewing, revising LabVIEW code and developing prototype for electronics system hardware.
• Represented company in exhibitions like Elecrama 2017, Automation Expo 2016 & 2017 and Engimach 2017.
• Visiting existing and potential clients PAN India to get feedback and solve queries if any.
• Handled 16 major projects.
• Functional Safety Practitioner June 2019
• Cybersecurity Practitioner September 2019
15 days Vocational Training at Instrumentation Department of Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizers Limited, Mumbai. The nature of training was study of DCS, PLC & Instrumentation maintenance practices in Plant. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Final Year Project- Virtual Instrumentation using Internet of Things Platform: Arduino, LabVIEW Development board: Arduino Uno, NodeMCU Description: Developed a virtualized model of a process loop of a tank. The water level in the tank is posted to a web page by using NodeMCU module which has Wi-Fi connectivity. The web page gets refreshed each second, LabVIEW opens that web page, gets the HTML code, finds all the numbers, allocates them into variables. The live visuals of the remote location received through camera and the variables are shown in the Front Panel which is published over internet. The operator can interpret the data from any location and take relative measures to achieve optimum utilization. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Bagged State level Project Competition award and Best College Project award for our final year project on ‘Virtual Instrumentation using Internet of Things’ held in Pune and in my college in 2016.
• Won 1st prize twice in ‘Autobot’, a Line following robot competition. Also won 1 prize in an online Poster Competition on
‘Make in India’ and in a Technical Quiz Competition conducted in my college in 2014 & 2015.
• Won 1st prize and 2nd prize in ’Micromouse’ and ‘Blind Run’ both the robotics competitions and a 3rd prize in a Technical Poster Presentation on ‘IOT’ conducted in inter-collegiate technical festivals in 2014 & 2015.
• Won 1st prize in an intra-college Poster Competition on ‘Global Warming’ held in my junior College in 2012. OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
SENIOR EDITOR - International Society of Automation, VESIT Student Section July 2014- May 2016
• Overseeing the layout, artwork, appearance, photography and content of the articles in the magazine.
• Editing and re-writing articles, some of which may be rejected or returned to the writer for revision.
• Make presentations and videos for technical, non-technical events and workshops. TECHNICAL SKILLS
LabVIEW Core1 & 2, Arduino & 8051 Microcontroller, C, KiCAD, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop & Corel Draw. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation with CGPA 6.93 (61.20%) from VESIT, Mumbai University in 2016. REFERENCES
Mrs. Nilima Warke - Associate Professor, Instrumentation Department, VESIT Email: email@example.com Mobile no: 099********