NAVEEN KUMAR GADDIPATI
Andhra Pradesh, India • 789-***-****
email@example.com linkedin.com/in/naveen-kumar-gaddipati-a4b5bb149 Objective:
To pursue a challenging career in Automotive manufacturing Industry where I can utilize my Hands on Experience gained through Design & Manufacturing the Parts of Machine Components as well as my talent build upon my knowledge of Modern Design
&Analysis of manufacturing tools.
Team work Innovative Adaptability Organized
Independent Creative thinking Record keeping Leadership CORE COMPETENCIES:
Design & Development Engineering and mechanical Principles 2D & 3D Drafting Analysis Computer aided Engineering ANSYS FEA Simulation
Product Design NDT & Inspection Manufacturing technologies CAM Quality control Prototyping Basics of Solid works CATIA V5 Achievements:
Appreciated by the AP Chief Minister by presenting a Innovative project in JNANABHERI-2018 and won 1st place in Ongole conducted by government of Andhra Pradesh. December 2018.
National student’s space challenge (NSSC) IIT KHARAGPUR appointed as a CAMPUS AMBASSADOR FOR UTKRAANTI – 2018 at St Ann’s college of engineering and technology.
Submitted an Innovative project ‘Hard hat air cooling system’ in Innovative fair at JNTU Kakinada.
Submitted Design and Fabrication of GO-KART project in St. Ann’s college Chirala.
Presented a paper in PRAYAGA-18 won 1st prize at Tirumala engineering college Narasaraopeta.
Presented various papers in National Level Technical Symposiums in the year 2017-2019 and Achieved 10/10 1st prizes.
Regional final winner of ICT Academy Youth Talk-Andhra Pradesh.
Achieved Excellence Award in Elocution on vision 20-20 conducted by Indian society for technical education (ISTE) .
Won a BEST PRESENTATOR award in St Ann’s college of engineering and technology, 2017-2018.
Won 1st Prize in poster presentation at SITHAR in P.v.Siddhartha engineeringcollege.
Won 1stPrize in poster presentation at AFOSEC 2k18 in VR Siddhartha engineering college. WORK EXPERIENCE:
Intern Bharath Heavy Electrical limited Hyderabad Telangana State June 2018-July 2018 Achieved Good Knowledge by designing and implementing the parameters in governing system of a Steam and Gas turbines as intern and Learned CATIA Design tools, Analysis, CAE Production Methodologies, Quality Control tools and, Machining process.
Intern Hindustan Shipyard Limited Vishakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh may 2018- June 2018
• Design of shipbuilding parts and Analysis
• Construction of elements in ship using CAD
• Production and manufacturing of part using Modern techniques
• Welding, NDT testing & Inspection.
Internshala Student partner Internshala Delhi June 2018- Aug 2018
• Planned, Implemented monitored and assessed classroom instructional program.
• Conducted daily updates to social media profiles to boost company online presence.
• Built personal relationships with guests to promote positive experiences.
• Team player, Organizer, Coordinator experiences.
Campus Ambassador Wingfotech Pvt Ltd Noida June 2017- April 2018
• Hosted campus workshops and other social activities to share information with students and generate interest in new technologies.
• Led individual and group wellness seminars and educational programs on Mechanical stream
• Conducted group wellness presentations for classes up to 1200 participants.
• Monitored team performance, including developing a performance improvement plans and recommending to Achieve. EDUCATION:
• B.tech – Mechanical Engineering St Ann’s College of Engineering and Technology 2019 Percentage-83
• Intermediate – MPC Bapatla Junior College 2015 Percentage-84.3
• SSC Bhashyam public School 2013 CGPA – 8.3
• Design and Fabrication of Customized Motor cycle
• Design and Fabrication of Belt Type oil skimmer
Final year project
D/F Project – 3rd year
2018 – 2019
2017 – 2018
• Go – Kart Vehicle D/F Project - 2nd year 2016 – 2017 Software Proficiency: Windows package, Ms Office, Auto CAD 2D &3D, CATIA V5, ANSYS. Course Certificates: Engineering Drawing, CNC Lathe, Quality Control Interests: Volunteering, Surfing internet to learn new technologies,Reading magazines, travelling to new places.