S/O V Gopala Rao & V Kalyani
D-24, Deepaanjalinagar, NTPC
Township, Parwada, Vizag,
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Mobile : +919*********
Email : email@example.com
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and help me achieve personal as well as organization goals. EDUCATION:
Course Specialization Year Institution Percentage
B. Tech Electronics and
2014-2018 GITAM University,
MPC 2012-2014 Siddharatha Junior
(SSC) 2011-2012 Sachdeva School Of
Programming languages : C
Operating system : Windows
Subjects of Interest : Control Systems
Underwent training in YOKOGAWA INDIA LIMITED, Bangalore on the following:
• DCS Engineering & Maintenance
• PLC Engineering
• Stardom & Fast/Tools Engineering
• Field Bus Engineering &PRM
• Field Instruments for Process Control
• Basics of Plant Instrumentation
• A good team player, with leadership qualities.
• Energetic and hardworking with good persuading skills.
• Accuracy in work, easily Adaptable to situations.
• An enthusiastic learner.
• NSS Volunteer for GITAM University (National Service Scheme).
• Member of ISOI [The INSTRUMENTATION SOCIETY OF INDIA].
• Won a certificate of ORGANISATION for “INTERFACE 2K16” professional fest conducted by ISOI.
• Active participation in fests conducted by professional student bodies.
• Actively involved in Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisations INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE :
Industrial Training on Control and Instrumentation in NTPC(Maharatna) Role : Trainee engineer
Industry : National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Period : 1 Month (01.05.2017 - 31.05.2017)
Description : Acquired knowledge about pressure, temperature, flow, level, PH parameters in a process industry. Learned basics of DCS and PLC. Industrial Training on Control and Instrumentation in LG Polymers Role : Trainee engineer
Industry : LG Polymers India Limited
Period : 2 Months (15.05.2019 -15.07.2019)
Description : Acquired knowledge about process parameters. Have learned control and maintenance works in process industry.
Title : Mobile Phone LED Detector.
Description : It is a handy mobile bug or cell phone detector, pocket-size mobile transmission detector or sniffer can sense the presence of an activated mobile cell phone from a distance of one and-a-half meters. Title : Industrial automation using zigbee
Description : In this project we have to read temperature, humidity and light meter has been designed and implemented using open standards technology and commercial components in order to monitor environmental indoor and outdoor conditions. At the heart of the smart meter lies a microprocessor using the ZigBee protocol to communicate the data transmitted by commercial wireless sensors. HOBBIES:
• Playing Cricket, Table Tennis, Badminton.
• Listening to music.
• Extending my skill set by learning new things off the net and interacting with people. DECLARATION:
I hereby declare all the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge and bear the responsibility for the correction of particulars. Date:
Place: Visakhapatnam VELAGALETI PRASANTH