December 26, 1980
Piazza di Ponte Lungo 4, 00181 Rome, Italy
Plant Design Engineer
A well accomplished and result driven professional with profound experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power industry, Process Piping design, Equipment layout and site experience on site assignment QATARGAS (Qatar) and ARLANXEO (Singapore). Highly experienced in Detailed Design of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) projects. Possessing an excellent technical & management skills with an earlier experience of handling the project as an Assistant Manager. Adept in using modeling and 3D plant designing software; seeking a challenging and progressive position in an organization to utilize the potentials to the fullest, polishing the technical & interpersonal skills and enhancing the strengths in conjunction with the organization's goals and objectives. Education
Diploma, Mechanical Engineering
Andhra Pradesh Completed, January 2003
July 2015 – Sep 2019
Plant Design Engineer
Client: ARLANXEO (SAUDI ARAMCO) Singapore.
Project: Capital expenditures (CAPEX) Project.
Assisted design and procurement for plant Turn-around 2018 activities (March-April 2018) and supported others non turn-around piping related MOCs using Intergraph’s PDS, SP3D,SPPID software. Work scope also covered interfaces with procurement group and subcontractors / construction activities. Site Activities :-
● Preparation of Site As-built sketches for Tie-in drawings preparation & Special Support drawings.
● Prepare new isometric drawing, modified existing isometric as well & fabricated isometrics.
● Prepare feasibility studies for new pipe routing as per site condition.
● 3D modeling of detailed piping drawings & Piping GA.
● Prepare material-take-off for the project.
● Update and maintain plant drawings as per any management of change (MOC).
● Involving the MOC (Management of Change).
● Field sketching existing piping and equipment systems on Plant. June 2013 - May 2015
Senior Piping Designer
AMEC FOSTER WHEELER, Singapore
Client: Chevron Oronite, Singapore
Project: Carboxylate Project
The main purpose of the project was to enhance the Singapore Manufacturing Plants production capacity of Chevron Oronite Pte. Lit by providing facilities capable of producing Alkylphenol and Carboxylate Products. Wood group scope of work for Carboxylate Project covered FEED, detailed engineering, Construction management (EPCm) and maximizing on modularization of Process and Pipe rack structures.
Client: ExxonMobil, Singapore
Project: Jurong Lubes Expansion (JLXP)
● Design MSDW feed storage and pumping capacity area detail engineering in both 2D &3D.
● Finalize all tie-in locations, routing connecting from existing plant to new plant, identify type of construction (TA or PTA) for all piping.
● IFC all tie-in isometrics, new isometrics, GAs etc. by 2D AutoCAD for Offsite area, and 3D (PDS) for MSDW.
April 2012 - April 2013
Senior Piping Designer
TECNICAS REUNIDAS, Spain
Project: Tan Burrup Project, Australia(Module Project) Responsibilities:
● Responsible for developing Equipment Layout for Nitric Acid plant including Compressor, Column Units. Modules preparation as per requirement by transport facilities.
● Preparing layouts and 3D modeling of various piping systems by considering module concept. Interaction with piping and other discipline for improvement of layout as per client requirement and internal review comments.
April 2011 - April 2012
TOSHIBA THERMAL & HYDRO POWER SYSTEM, India
Project MEJA SUPER THERMAL POWER PROJECT (2 x 660MW) The NTPC project combined cycle power plant in India. This 660 MW plant was the extension of the existing combined cycle power plant, provided all engineering, procurement and construction services to deliver a fully integrated combined cycle power plant, with heat recovery steam generator, steam turbine and generator, and DCS (Distributed Control System). Main Steam Condensate piping system. Feed water system.
August 2007 - April 2011
LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED, India
Client : IOCL
Project : MSQ (PANIPAT REFINERY)
● Piping modeling in PDS & extraction of Isometrics.
● Design and production of detailed piping drawings and general arrangement drawings.
● Reviewing stress comments and issuing civil information to civil for support modeling.
● Preparation of Civil Information Drawing.
October 2003 - August 2007
M/S. Avineon (HYD) Pvt. Ltd., India
Company Profile: M/s. Avineon India Pvt Ltd., is an ISO 9001:2000 & BS7799-2002 certified company engaged in Extended Front End Engineering Design, 3D Modeling and Design, Creation of Intelligent P&ID’s, Preparation of structural Steel fabrication drawings, 2D Drawing Conversion & As-built Engineering.
Project: Technip India Ltd. Chennai, India. Worked as a ‘ Piping Designer’ on contract basis deputed by M/s. AVINEON INDIA Pvt. Ltd. Project: - Qatar Gas 3&4 LNG Software skills
● Intergraph - PDS
● Microstation V8.0
● Smart Plant Review
● Problem Solving
● Team Oriented
● Project Management
● Strong Work Ethic
● Decision Making
● Time Management
● Attention to detail
Birthday December 26, 1980 Passport No. M5606904
Nationality Indian Resident visa for Italy I13305610