Date of birth
Retail pharmacy operation
Drug utilization review
Good interpersonal skills
DHA and SCHS approved Pharmacist with 5 years of experience in hospital pharmacy. Excellent
track record of maintaining positive relationships wuth customers. pharmaceutical representatives,
manufactures, medical professionals. health care organizations and insurance providers.
delivering high-quality pharmaceutical care in retail settings.
- Pharmacist. 05-2016 - present
Dr Sulalman A/habib hospital (SAUDI ARABIA. R/YADH)
- Filled and dispensed more than 160 prescriptions per day.
- Provided specialized services to assist patients manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation and high blood pressure.
- Maintain proper record of prescriptions and resolved billing issues.
- Inventory maintenance and reporting.
- Stock rotation and wrote biweekly controlled medications.
- Assessed prescriptions for appropriate dosage. drug interactions and allergies.
- Conducted routine inspections of medications storage locations.
- Resolved patients questions and concerns.
- Managing, supervismg and training pharmacy support staff.
- Staff Pharmacist 09-2013 - 01-2016
Ibn Senaa hospital (SUDAN. KHARTOUM)
- Interpreted and dispensed prescriptions and over the counter medications.
- Monitored and reported drug-interaction.
- Stock management.
- Provided instructions and information to patients on safe and effective use of medicines.
- Handling of all major health insurance. keeping the register of control drugs and selling over the counter medication.
- Advising patients of any adverse snde-effects of medicine or potential interaction with other medrcmes treatments.
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice. new drugs and their uses.
Pharmacist. 09 - 2013 — 01 - 2016
Abo Alreesh Medical Center (SUDAN. KHARTOUM)
- Preparation and dispensing of medications.
- Making medication orders and supervnsing the receipt of it in accordance with the policies of the medical center.
- Resolved billing issues.
-Stock management. Inventory maintenance and reporting.
- Advising patients of any adverse Side-eﬁects of medicine or potential interaction with other medicines treatments.
- Offered economic solutions to noncompliant patients.
07-2007 - 07-2012 Omdurman Islamic University - faculty of pharmacy (SUDAN,KHARTOUM)
Bachelor of pharmacy (2012).
Grade (second class tow) with emphasis in clinical pharmacy.
2020-05 Saudi commission of health specialist