Collaboration and Leadership
** ******* ******, ******** ***, NY 12020
c: 518-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
With 30+ years of success in meeting and exceeding goals, currently I seek an opportunity to join a successful organization and apply my extensive sales experience and problem-solving skills. I have not only exceeded sales goals but have formed lifelong relationships by assisting businesses with advertising campaigns, helping their businesses grow and earning their trust. I am eager to join a team with the challenges of growing their own business or sales and becoming an instant team member, pulling my own weight and contributing to the bottom line.
Capital Region Weekly Newspaper Group
Associate Publisher / Sales Manager/ Account Executive
- Assisted Publisher with staff management: Promotions, proofing, layout and scheduling.
- Authorized by Corporate to approve vendor billing, travel expenses for staff. Mediation for AP and billable. Increased revenue by bringing unique ideas to the table.
- Ability to lead a group in a common goal and delegate responsibilities.
- Leading Sales Representative: Met with potential clients to discuss products and services, current trends, demographics and marketing strategies.
- Established professional relationships with small businesses, major corporations and advertising agencies.
Autoguide Publications, Inc
Beacon, New York
Manager Account Executive
- Leading Sales Representative: Sold advertising to automotive dealerships for a bi-weekly publication with over 710 high profile distribution points in the Capital Region and surrounding areas.
- Created a new regional magazine, generating new clients and expanding territory and revenue.
- Hired, trained and oversaw photographers. Processed photos and data for publication.
- Laid out and proofed the Magazine. Coordinated with Printers and Distributors.
- Maintained account payments, past-due accounts and collections. EDUCATION
1986-1988 Attended Fulton Montgomery Community College - Visual Communications 1986 Graduate of Fonda-Fultonville High School, Fonda, New York REFERENCES
Patrick Smith- Publisher of Capital Region Weekly Newspaper Group, Retired c. 518-***-**** e: email@example.com
Angela Wickham- Client, Residential Specialists
c. 518-***-**** e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eveleen King, Co-worker, Capital Region Weekly Newspaper Group c. 518-***-**** e: email@example.com
Danielle Thomson, Client/friend, Acorn Appraisals and Consulting w. 518-***-**** e: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Cheryl has been a loyal and professional asset to our company offering excellent customer service
and continued advertising strategies for improving our business.” – Angela Wickham