JOSEPH WAMBUA PETER
Mobile No: +974-********
: English and Swahili
A well-organized professional with a vast experience in the housekeeping field in the hospitality industry. Hard working self-motivated highly flexible dedicated and service oriented with the ability to stay calm under pressure with or without supervision.
May, 2018 Housekeeping Senior Supervisor
To Date Doha Festival City, Al Shamal Rd, Qatar
- Daily briefing of the staff
- Checking grooming
- Deploying staff for deep cleaning activities
- Providing materials, tools and machines for use.
- Conduct daily work site inspections to identify and correct any existing
- Correct unsafe acts such as horseplay, use of cell phones during work time,
taking shortcuts, or unnecessary risks. Issue warning or any other
disciplinary action required.
- Report incidents, unsafe conditions and equipment defects to the project
- Consult with workers about their health and safety concerns, document them
and report to manager.
- Implement and observe the company and client’s requirements within his
scope of work.
- Directly responsible for maintaining safe working conditions, practices
and the safety of personnel under his supervision.
- Enforce compliance of all safety rules and regulations in the workplace.
- Conduct investigation of all accidents in his area of responsibility with the
cooperation of the safety officer.
- Indoctrinate new hires and transferred workers concerning the hazards
of the work or task to be performed.
- Have a thorough knowledge of safe work procedures, legislation's
applicable to the work being performed.
- Develop a proper and cooperative attitude toward safety among his men.
- Maintain an effective line of communication on safety matters to his men.
- Set a personal example for others to follow.
Company: 44westbay Apartments as a Housekeeping Supervisor.
Period: From October 2015 to December 2016 with Al Jazeera Seashore Group of Companies
Company: Katara valley of cultures as a house keeping supervisor
Period: From January 2017 to August 2017.
Company: Ministry of Environment of Agriculture
Period: From November 2017 to March 2018.
Company: Villa Rosa Kempinski as Housekeeping Supervisor Period: From January 2014 to DECEMBER 2014
Company: Divan Hotel Erbil Kurdistan pre-opening hotel as a Housekeeping Supervisor
Period: From August 2011 to November 2013.
•Supervise Room Attendants.
•Deep cleaning tasks to team members.
•Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members.
•Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
•Aware of all room categories and amenities.
•Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
•Carry out lost property procedures.
•Ensure guest laundry is cleaned and delivered in a timely manner.
•Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
•Assist Head Housekeeper with training requirements.
•Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
•Be environmentally Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
•Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationship Aware.
Company: Nyali Beach Hotel
Period: September 2006 – February 2009 Job Description:
•Ensuring that guests are well attended to.
•Report any serious matters to the executive housekeeper.
•Making sure the rooms are properly cleaned and all the amenities are in place as per the hotel standards.
•Assigning the room attendants rooms for cleaning and checking their reports at the end of the shift.
•Ensuring that all the rooms are in a good condition before releasing them.
•Perform other duties that management required of me.
Company: White sands Beach Hotel
Period: March 2009- July 2011
Position: Senior housekeeping attendant
•Certificate in housekeeping operations.
•HIGH SCHOOL : K.C.S.E
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS Computer skills
•Effective team player with coordinating skills
•Patient and tactful
•Polish & chemical application for floor care
AWARDS & TRAININGS
•Gold star award at Nyali beach hotel.
•Employee of the year at Nyali beach hotel.
•Basic first aid training.
•Trained in basic firefighting skills.
•Careers journey training.
•Machine operating procedures.
MR. MUJEEB AFRIDI
MOBILE NO +974-****-****
SENIOR SUPERVISOR HOUSEKEEPING
MOBILE NO +974-****-****