GUNDALA SANATH KUMAR
Mob No: +91-770******* Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging opportunity where I will be able to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people, which will allow me to grow personally and professionally. I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member. Professional Summary:
● Overall 1 year of experience as a Jr.Designer (NPD)
Experience in CAD Modelling 2D & 3D.
Proven Modelling and Drafting Skill.
Design and Process Design.
Expert in PPAP Documentation.
Efficient AutoCAD, Catia V6 Software & expert in MS-Office.
Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
Experience in establishing professional customer relationships.
Efficient in information co-ordination.
Working as JR. DESIGN ENGINEER (NPD) in “NEWTECH AUTO COMPONENTS Pvt Ltd”,Chennai Roles &Responsibilities:
Technical Review for New Product.
Machining Cycle Time Estimation and Quote Preparation.
Machining Timing Plan Preparation with CFT.
Preparation for Reports Gauges and Instruments for Sample Run.
Submitting Sample to Customer.
PPAP/ISIR Document Submission.
Preparation of Stage Drawings for production.
Sub-Supplier Development for Out sourcing.(Only for New Product) Nature of Duty:
Receiving the new drawing from Customer and analyzing the drawing belong to our Machining range, Negotiate with customer for DIM & tolerances clarification/deviations if applicable and Feasibility review Preparation.
APQP Documenting for New Product
Estimation of Cycle Time for Quotation Purpose.
Releasing the Quote to Customer
Preparation of New Product Timing Plan with CFT members belong to production Load.
Preparation of Gauges, Instruments and Reports for Sample run.
Done as development quality for sample & proto batch run.
Once got approval from customer, handover the new product to production department with Customer signed ISIR/PPAP Docs. And Process drawings, Standard Operation Procedures. Best Knowledge:
Process Design & Stage Drawings
Auto Cad 2012,Catia V6.
Operation wise Report Preparation.
Education and Qualification:
● B. Tech: Completed in 2018 from Vel Tech University, Chennai with an aggregate of 7.34CGPA
● Intermediate: Completed in 2014 from Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Nellore with an aggregate of 55.8%
● SSC: Completed in 2012 from Sanghamitra Vidhyalayam, B. V. Nagar, Nellore with aggregate an of 5.3CGPA
● Design and Fabrication of Flapping Wing Mechanism.
● Performance and Emission Characteristics of Bio-Diesel using Higher Alcohol. IN- PLANT TRAINING/ INDUSTRIAL VISIT:
● 7 days In plant training in “Integral Coach Factory (ICF)”, Villivakam, Chennai from 14th to 21st June,2016.
● Industrial Visit to Shardlow India ltd.
WORKSHOPS & LECTURES:
● 2 day workshop on “IC Engines” conducted by department of mechanical engineering, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology,Chennai from 14th to 15th February,2017.
● 2 days lecture on “Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning” conducted by department of mechanical engineering, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology,Chennai from 02nd to 03rd March, 2017.
● Winner of I CAN FIX IT competition conducted by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology,Chennai
CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
● National Cadet Corps (NCC) member.
● My perseverance zeal makes me take challenges and come out with win situations.
● Willingness to learn and contribute to the growth of organization
● Have good communication and aptitude skills.
● Operating Systems : Windows XP, 7,10
● Languages : Basic of Java
● Packages : Microsoft Office, Excel
● Name : Sanath Kumar Gundala
● Father’s Name : Audisesha Reddy Gundala
● Date of Birth : 04-04-1997
● Gender : Male
● Marital status : Single
● Nationality : Indian
● Address : Pudiparthi,Venkatachalam,
Nellore,Andhra Pradesh, 524321
● Languages Known : English,Tamil,Telugu
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars. Place: Signature of the candidate
Date: (Sanath kumar Gundala)