Tulasi Rajeswari Sahoo
Address: E-504, Amrapali Platinum, Sector 119, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201309 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLEGE/SCHOOL QUALIFICATION PERCENTAGE
University Law College,
Utkal University, Odisha
B.A. LLB (Hons.) 56%
Rostrum Legal Advanced Legal Drafting Course 70%
SCS College, Puri,
Higher Secondary Examination - Class XII
Affiliated to CHSE, ODISHA
Saraswat Vidya Niketan,
Secondary School - Class X
Affiliated to BSE, ODISHA
• Chambers of Adv. Shaurav Shyam Shamsery, Addl. Advocate General (State of Rajasthan) - Supreme Court of India, June ‘17: 3 Weeks Assisted in drafting of SLPs, Review Petitions and Reply to PILs. Made case briefs and attended Court proceedings, Researched on various aspects constitutional law.
• State Forensic Science Laboratory, Odisha, March ‘17, 3 Weeks Observed and learned procedure for DNA profiling, ballistics, autopsy etc. Visited and assisted in collection of evidence from crime scene for the purpose of forensic examination.
• Chambers of Adv Shashi Jena, High Court of Odisha, August ‘16: 4 Weeks Made case briefs and attended proceedings in the High Court, Sessions Court, Administrative Tribunal.
• District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum, Bhubaneswar, May ‘16: 3 Weeks Observed proceedings of the forum and learned the procedural aspects.
• Odisha State Commission for Women, August ‘15, 3 Weeks Observed proceedings in relation to cases of-Dowry Harassments, Rape, Kidnapping, Fake promise to marriage, Women Trafficking etc. Learnt the procedure for lodging and disposal of complaints. Participated actively in the counselling of complainants and victims for amicable settlement of disputes.
• Participated in National Convention on Interstate Co-ordination on Anti-Trafficking of Girls and Women organized by Odisha State Commission for Women.
• Participated in All India Seminar on Global Legal Education organised by Confederation of Indian Bar and KIIT University.
• DoB: February 9, 1994
• Languages Known: English, Hindi & Odia
• IT Skills: Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) and Multimedia Animation Course from Centre for Computer Education, Puri, Odisha.