Curriculum Vitae Page *
Mobile: 00966 059*******
To Seek a Challenging & Innovative Carrier in the Field of Civil Construction,(Architecture/Interior, Mechanical) Oil & Gas and Marine(Steel Structural, Mechanical) Industry. Where I Can Use My Skills Meticulously to Develop Further More Towards Professional Status and Position. Profile:
• Total 8 years’ experience with Draughtsman in drafting and detailing of:
Preparation of Shop Drawings & Layouts for Architectural.
Preparation of Shop Drawings & Layouts for MEP (Drainage, Water Supply, HVAC & Fire Fighting)
Preparation of Construction Details, (Tile Layouts, Furniture Layouts, etc.)
All type of Offshore, Marine Structural Drawings and Something of Mechanical drawings.
Preparation of General Arrangement Drawings in Oil & Gas
Preparation of Coordination drawings.
Hull Refurbishment Drawings.
Preparation of Nesting and Profile Sketches in Oil & Gas and Marine for Steel Structural Details.
Preparation of MTO.
Preparing Models for Clash Checking, Welding Sequence Arrangement and Perfection of Construction Detailing.
Prepares cost estimates as required.
• Work experience includes:
SR Constructions, Kerala, India. During August 2016 to June 2019.
Drydocks World, Dubai. During October 2015 to May 2016
ODL Engineering Pte Ltd. Sharjah. During November 2014 to August 2015.
DNV GL, Sharjah. During March 2012 to November 2014.
Noble builders (Architectural Consulting Company), Kerala, India. During February 2010 to February 2012
• SSLC From Kerala State Educational Board, India 2004
• PLUS TWO, Commerce. From Board of Higher Secondary, India 2006. Professional Qualifications:
• ITI in Civil Engineering From NCVT, India 2009
• Diploma in Interior & Architectural Designing From G tec, in 2009.
• Certificate Course in 3ds Max Interior Exterior Visualizer From Cadd line 2010. Curriculum Vitae Page 2
• Well Knowledge of Auto CAD.
• Working Level Knowledge of 3ds Max.
• Working Level Knowledge of Nupas CADMATIC Hull Viewer.
• Working level Knowledge of Ship Constructor.
• Preliminary Knowledge of Aveva Marine.
• Good Working Knowledge of Ms-Office
Areas of Expertise:
• Preparation of Preliminary Sketches & Presentation Drawings for Client / Consultant Approval
• Preparation of Detailed 3D Designing and 2D Drawings for Residential Building and Multi Storage Building.
• Preparation of As built Drawings As per the Final Construction
• Preparation of 2D Structural Drawings of Jack up Vessels (Jack up Drilling Rigs, Lift Boat, Jack up Barges) etc. Using AutoCAD Including the Following:
o Hull Structural Drawings (Hull Transverse Sections, Longitudinal Sections & Deck Scantlings) o Modifications For Vessel Upgrades Including Jack up Vessel Refurbishment Projects. (Various Equipment Foundations, Under Deck Strengthening, Crane Pedestals, etc.) o Preparation of Leg and Spud can Drawings for jack up Vessels. o Preparation of Structural Outfitting Drawings & Equipment Support Drawings.
• Preparation of transportation arrangement and installation drawings.
• Preparation of Material Take off drawings for structural steel elements.
• Preparation of production drawings (Assembly drawings, Nesting, Profile plot, DAP drawings & Weld traceability).
• Modeling in Nupas
• Extracting 2D drawings from AVEVA Marine.
• Yard experience for preparation of drawings for vessel modifications & As-built drawings etc. at NPCC
• Drawing checking related to project standards, international codes, client and vendor information’s etc. Employment History:
SR Constructions, Kerala, India: (August 2016 to June 2019): o Detail architectural drawings for various residential and buildings o Preparation of exterior & interior 3D views.
o Prepares cost estimates as required.
Drydocks World., Dubai: (October 2015 to May 2016) The World’s Shipyard – Structural Draughtsman:
• Borwin3 (HVDC Platform)
o Assembly drawings and Weld traceability
o Modeling of the Secondary and Outfitting Structure drawings. o Checking of the nesting
Curriculum Vitae Page 3
ODL Engineering Pte. Ltd., Sharjah: (November 2014 to August 2015) Offshore and Civil Construction – Draughtsman:
• The Oberoi Centre, Business bay. Dubai
G+27 Floor Big Apartment.
o Shop Drawings.
o Fire Fighting Pump room layout.
o Drainage, Water Supply, HVAC
o Revised Drawings as per Consultant comments.
o Preparation Reflected Ceiling plan (R.C.P)
o Preparation of Internal Toilet Layout with sectional Details
• Vallianz Liftboat (Jack up barge)
o Deck scantling drawings.
o Hull transverse & longitudinal sections,
o Leg structure
o Leg ladder
o Construction standard details
Offshore Dynamics Ltd (DNV GL), Sharjah: ( March 2012 to November 2014.) Marine/Offshore – Structural Draughtsman:
• Jack up Barge SEP-550 (MSC – Gusto Design)
Client: National Petroleum Construction Company, Abu Dhabi o Deck scantling drawings.
o Hull transverse & longitudinal sections,
o Equipment foundation.
o Trolley beam drawing.
o Mezzanine floor details etc.
o Production drawings. (Nesting and Profile sketches) o Site Survey for As-built drawings.
• NDC-Al YAST Jack up drilling rig Refurbishment project. Client: National Drilling Company, Abu Dhabi
o Trolley beam drawings
o Piping general arrangement.
• Conversion of Sagar Samrat Drilling rig to Mobile Offshore Production Unit. Client: Gulf Piping Company, Abu Dhabi
o Hull refurbishment drawings.
o Crane pedestal foundation drawing.
o Equipment foundation drawings.
o Crane pedestal internal access ladder.
o Spud can drawing etc.
o Ladder staircases and walkways.
o Bollard standard details.
Curriculum Vitae Page 4
• TECHNIP: Offshore national security shield forward mounted base - FMB o Cargo barge sea fastening on vessel.
o Tie down detail and section.
o Sea fastening on cargo barge.
o Retainer box details.
• CCTC – Flat barge and accommodation barge.
o LQ Structural drawings.
o Standard construction and welding details.
Noble builders, Kerala, India: (February 2010 to February 2012) o Detail architectural drawings for various residential and buildings o Preparation of exterior & interior 3D views.
Date of birth : 02-April-1988
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Malayalam.
Passport No : T7872261
Date of Expiry : 01-August-2029
Permanent Address : Subaida Manzil, Vengara PO, Kannur DT, Kerala, India. PIN: 670305. (PH: +919*********)
Cheng Lok Tan
Director, ODL Engineering Pte. Ltd., Sharjah +971-*********)