Faik Mustafayev Arif
Address: Farman Malikov str, Baku, Azerbaijan
Place of destination: Baku, Azerbaijan
Place of birth: Saint Petersburg, Russia
Date of birth: 02.12.1988
Marital status: Single
I am young, ambitious, hard-working individual with many years diverse experience in my chosen profession already. As well as applying my leadership and management ability I can achieve high level success for your company. My many years of experience can surely help me to give my best as a part of your organization.
Accessbank (Azerbaijan)– Senior HR specialist (06.2019 – till present)
• Determine selection criteria.
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
• Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
• Lead employer branding initiatives.
• Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
• Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events. PERSONAL PROFILE
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates. Ali Bin Ali Group (All divisions) (Qatar) – Senior HR specialist (12.2017-05.2019)
• Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements, post advertisements in a variety of newspapers, list-serves, trade publications, networks, etc. including internationally focused sources.
• Recommend creative and alternative advertising venues and strategies.
• Present fully-screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner and coordinate interviews. Arrange travel and lodging (international and domestic) for applicants, as needed.
• Complete reference check and background checks on selected candidates, as requested.
• Participate in the offer process including negotiating offers with candidates.
•Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature.
• Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
• Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers at headquarters and in international field offices to understand their strategic staffing needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner.
• Review online applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates, conduct prescreen interviews to analyze candidate experience and fit, coordinate pre-employment tests as needed, and develop a short list of potential candidates.
• Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager. Providecandidates feedback on interview results as appropriate.
• Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed. Azersun holding (Also Hospitality division-Fairmont hotel)– Leading HR specialist (04.2013-02.2017)
• Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
• Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media.
• Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
• Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork
(e.g. offer letters).
• Participate in recruiting events.
• Conduct initial phone screens.
• Use recruiting software to keep track of openroles.
• Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
• Coordinate drug tests and background checks.
• Schedule calls and interviews.
• Assisting teams in screening the resumes.
• Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process. Gazprom (Russia) – Intern & Junior HR specialist (01.2012-03.2013)
• Updating internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
• Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts.
• Screening resumes and application forms.
• Posting new positions on websites and job boards
• Send offer and regret letters.
• Coordinate interviews
Name: Moscow International University Year: 2018-2020 Major: Management Degree: Master’s degree
Minor: Business administration & Organization Distant education Name: National Aviation Academy Year: 2006-2010
Major: Economics & Law Degree: Bachelor’s degree
• Problem solving
• Strategic planning
• Conflict management
• Organization, Time & Risk management
• Multitasking & Leadership
• Dual focus
• Discrete & Ethical
KEY COMPETENCİES AND SKİLLS
Languages Reading Writing Speaking Listening
Azeri Native Native Native Native
English Advanced Advanced Advanced Advanced
Turkish Advanced Advanced Advanced Advanced
Russian Upper-intermediate Advanced Advanced Advanced
* Ms. Office (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Power Point), YSP, Unity,
* Types of recruitment and personnel selection. (BP-Baku 2017)
* Lidership training (“Gazprom-Moscow 2018)
* HRM conference (Rixos hotel – Antalya 2019)
* Reading books in four languages
* Attending in conversation courses
* Home workout
* Motivation (Azersun holding)
* Oil schools (Fresh graduates)
* Gazprom career days (Central & Eastern Asia)
* Two recruitment campaigns in universities (Azerbaijan & Qatar)
* Banker school (Accessbank Azerbaijan)
LANGUAGE & COMPUTER SKILLS