B M Roshan
Pursuing a job in challenging environment that encourages creativity and provides exposure to new technology and achieve professional and personal growth along with the organization. EDUCATION
Madanapalle Institute of
Technology & Science,
Class XII 2014
Sri Sai Jyothi Jr. College,
Board of Intermediate
Class X 2012
Sri saraswathi Vignana
Board of Secondary
• Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
• Company : Manjushree Technopack Limited
• Experience : 11 months ( June – 2018 - Present )
• Job Description : As a production engineer I need to supervise all the production, and check the quality of the product.
PROJECT WORK / TRAINING
Title : Visual defects reduction in GS Line Assembly Description:
To eliminate all the burrs, dents and punch marks which are caused during the manufacturing process and handling the parts, through that we can increase Line-Go-Through
(LGT) and to reduce reworking cost and consumables.
• Inter-Disciplinary Project
Title : Fully Automatic Electric Rice Cooker
The aim of this project is to facilitate the present day busy world with a rice cooker that needs less human intervention to cook rice. This works on an SMS based service, which activates the rice cooker when it is given input. The rice then gets cooked automatically.
I have completed 28 days in-plant training in Bharat Heavy Electricals limited (BHEL)
• Technical Certifications:.
Completed online course on Soft Skills through NPTEL from IIT Kanpur in the year 2016. Completed online course on Production Technics through NPTEL from IIT Kharagpur in the year 2016.
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Thermal Engineering
• Quality Management
SOFTWARE SKILL SET
• Languages: C, Python.
• Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, Ubuntu.
• Packages: Microsoft Office.
• CAD/CAM/CAE: Auto-Cad, CATIA, ANSYS.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Attended Workshop on Quad copter in Bangalore
• Cleared PRATHAMIKA examination with 50%
• Worked as Content Developer (Mathematics) at Grade-up School for 4 months EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Served as a student volunteer for 4th National Conference on Innovations in Mechanical Engineering (NCIME’16) conducted by Mechanical Engineering Department, MITS.
• Member of ISTE- Indian society of technical education.
• Freelance content writer & content developer.
• Served as Web Caster in 2017 MLC elections.
• Active Google Local Guide with Level-6 Badge.
• Father’s Name : B Mohan
• Date of Birth : 11
• Languages : Telugu, Tamil, English, Hindi
• Address : # 4-22A,Ellathamma Koil Street, Ekambara kuppam, Chittoor, A.P
• Hobbies : Reading Books, Watching TV
I hereby declare that the information furnished above i s true to best of my knowledge.