Business Management/ Human Resources
Skilled Trade Recruiter
Onin Staffing Madison, AL June 2019 to September 2019
• Recruiting expert over a broad range of position types. Typically focused on harder to find positions in one or more of the following areas: skilled management, Technical, professional (accounting, administrative etc.), engineering, IT. Understand the entire recruiting and onboarding process and will be a proficient manager of both the candidate and client relationships.
• Impute payroll for current teammates.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; and advising managers on training and coaching.
Maintain and manage accounts for auto manufacturing, electronics manufacturing, construction, complex medical manufacturing, cylinder manufacturing, box and crate manufacturing
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Use my knowledge of SAP which produce enterprise resource planning software (ERP) allowing the organisation to manage business operations across procurement, manufacturing, service, sales, finance, and HR to find qualified candidates.
Spherion Madison, AL April 2018 to June 2019
• Establish recruiting requirements by studying, and analyzing the organization’s plan and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
• Build client relationships and teammate resume building.
• Create job fairs and advertisements.
• Create daily job posts on social media and employment job sites.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications and skill set.
• Improves organization attractiveness by analyzing and recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manage team daily activities for employment growth.
Cost Cutters Huntsville, AL March 2017 to April 2018
• Handled computer operations, impute data and record keeping.
• Formulated chemical services, and enter data into customer records.
• Operated cash registers to receive payments.
• Answered high volume incoming calls.
• Performed Internal and external research projects for advertising and sale revenue.
• Designed and prepared daily reports by accessing databases
Great Clips Atlanta, GA March 2010 to March 2017
• Maintained customer information records database. Answered high volume incoming calls.
• Performed internal and external research projects for advertising and sales revenue. Designed and prepared daily reports by accessing databases.
• Generated reports, presentations, graphics, forms and other documents to demonstrate information flow and project results. Travel to different locations to promote salon excellence.
• Scheduling and managing appointments and reservations
• Collected and documented orders
Pigtails and Crewcuts Suwannee, GA July 2009 to March 2010
•Recruit and hire staff for the store to meet the needs of customers.
•Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
•Train new employees and provide continuing education and training to current employees.
•Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business.
•Manage store inventory.
• Evaluate staff quarterly and replace staff as needed based on performance based metrics.
• Managed staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties. Performed sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
• Updated and maintain customer information records. Log salon information and daily data into computer.
• Marketing strategies and Salon performance training
Sales and Service Representative
Lifetime Fitness/ Lifespa Johns Creek, GA August 2008 to July 2009
• Provides individualized hair services and treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations
• Educates clients on LifeSpa and Salon products, services, and treatments to assist them in maintaining their style
• Serves as an expert in hair analysis, maintenance regimens while staying current in style and technique
• Promotes all LifeSpa and Salon products, services and treatments
• Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
• Maintains work stations to salon standards
• Updated and maintained customer information records, such as beauty services provided. Demonstrated and sell hair care products and cosmetics.
• Customer service with hair services. Frequent data entry for appointment setting.
Government Contract Research Analyst
SDC, Inc Huntsville, AL September 2007 to August 2008
•Analyze past results and perform variance analysis
•Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
•Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
•Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
•Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data
•Create charts, graphs, and presentations for leadership teams
•Develop recommendations to improve business operations going forward
• Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, provided information, took messages, or scheduled appointments. Took and filled orders for merchandise or materials.
• Conducted research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Assisted end users with login support, password resets, troubleshooting general error messages and support navigating through applications.
• Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
Bachelor's in Management/ Human Resource University of Alabama in Huntsville - Huntsville, AL January 2017 to May 2019
Bachelor in Business Administration in Computer Information Systems Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business - Atlanta, GA 2013 to 2016
Associates in Business Administration in Cosmetology Calhoun Community College - Decatur, AL 2003 to 2005
•Leadership/Management/ Human Resource (HRIS)
•Employee Training/ Payroll Operation
•Office Management/ Customer Service
•SAP/ Advanced Excel Operation
•Advanced Computer Operation/ Data Analyst