DRIVER’S LICENCE Code 10 Licence
NAME : Anathi
SURNAME : Ndungane
GENDER : Female
DATE OF BIRTH : 25 August 1994
IDENTITY NUMBER : 940**********
HOME LANGUAGE : IsiXhosa
PROFICIENCY IN OTHER LANGUAGE : IsiZulu
: English (speak, read and write)
RELIGION : Christian
HOBBIES : Reading, Singing, Netball and Organizing NATIONALITY : South African
ALTERNATIVE NUMBER : 078-***-****
A pleasant, professional and proficient administrator who has a long track record of ensuring things run smoothly behind the scenes of a busy office. Anathi is an effective team member who can meet deadlines and ensure that the highest standards of Office organisation are maintained always disciplined, orderly, systematic. She has a methodical and thorough approach to work and will go out of her way to maintain an enjoyable and clean working environment. She has experience of working with the School Administrator on Data capturing, Update learner information, capturing of staff information, Annual snap surveys, taking minutes, operates computer, collecting statistics, filing and safe-keeping of documents, posting of documents and WCED Electronic Mailing. And School Finance Officer Petty cash and management of all monies passing through administration for banking purposes, Tracking and monitoring of learner payments and receipts and cheques for non-permanent staff. Also working in Positive Vibes Trust organisation as Office and Administrative Assistant, in duty of handling bookings (Conference accommodation, flights and boardroom meeting), creating supplier invoices on pastel and credit cards filing. Right now she is looking to work for a company that offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
NAME : Boland College Stellenbosch
COURSE : Management Assistant
YEAR : 2015 – 2016
LEVEL : N4, N5 & N6
SUBJECTS : Information Processing
Office Practice N6
Employers name – Mfuleni Primary School
From 2016 July – to 2018 May
RESPONSIBLE FOR; Data capturing (Manage CEMIS & LMS) Update learner information, Transfer of learners to new grades annually, Transfer learners in and out of the system, Capturing of staff information, Annual snap surveys, Dealing with clients, Computer skills(MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, outlook), Internet & emails, Filing administration duties, Telephone, Making appointments, Minute taking and distribution of meeting documents, Office work( copier, fax, Scanning, binder, laminator), Front desk & Finance(Petty cash and management of all monies passing through administration for banking purposes, Tracking and monitoring of learner payments and receipts), Relief reception duties
OFFICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Employers name: Positive Vibes Trust Organisation
From June 2018 – currently working
Responsible for handling the day-to-day administrative tasks of the office and making sure that everything runs smoothly.
ORGANISATION BOOKKEEPER (PASTEL)
• Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
• Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
• Sorting of accounting documents.
• Maintaining an effective administration system.
• Flights and accommodation arrangements for Projects
• Coordinating Board meetings
• Assisting on sorting queries to closure
• Coordinating office procedures.
• Assisting with auditing queries.
• Ordering and maintaining office stationery and equipment.
• Typing up correspondence including letters, faxes, and minutes.
• Offering a warm and friendly welcome to any visitors.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post.
• Petty cash.
• Receiving and redirecting telephone calls.
• Raising and progressing purchase orders for offices goods
• Managing electronic and printed files.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Well organised and be able to prioritise work in an efficient manner.
• Providing high quality Customer Service.
• Good level of numeracy.
• Good at juggling tasks and prioritising.
• Impeccable telephone manners.
• Resolving and managing queries to closure.
• Organising and planning. Good written and verbal communication. Good interpersonal skills. Liaison skills. Ability to work under pressure. Problem solving. Personal
• Calm and composed under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment.
• Able to work with minimum amount of supervision and on own initiative. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Mrs N.P Hinana / Mrs N.S Mbasa
Financial Officer /Principal Mfuleni Primary School. 079*******
Mr Khalied Ismail / Ms Rosa Kangangela
Office accountant / Office Co-ordinator