Melavaladi (PO), Lalgudi (TK),
Trichy Dist. – 621218.
Highly dedicated and reliable Electrical Engineer with excellent Project and Maintenance management abilities. Able to maintain strong and positive professional relationships with both superiors and subordinates. Electrical engineer with exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills seeking a position in which these skills can be utilized and enhanced for the betterment of the company Professional Experience:
Tamilnadu Water Investment Company Private Ltd (TWIC), Tirupur
(Year of 2007 to Present)
Designation: Junior Engineer Maintenance
Role: Plant Engineer.
TWIC is one of the top most leading companies in industrial waste water handling. TWIC handling EPC in Industrial water supply/waste water treatment, urban water supply, Brackish/seawater Desalination, water, and waste recycling projects for advice Operability, review of design /construction documents, assistance in commissioning works and comprehensive solutions for operation and maintenance. Project Handled:
Title: Forced Evaporation system of capacity 150 KL/day – year 2018 Title: Ultra Filtration (UF 7200KL/Day)-2017
Title: Reverse Osmosis Plant (RO 308KL/Day)-2017
Title: Multiple Effect Evaporation system of Capacity 15 KL/day - year 2016. Title: FBC Boiler 12 Ton - year 2016.
Title: Fully automated PLC, SCADA based Common Effluent Treatment Plant Overall 60 MLD/day (Pre-treatment Plant, Reverse Osmosis Plant, Multiple Effect Evaporation Plant) year 2007 – 2010. Project Roles and Responsibilities
• Supervising all design functions related to electrical engineering projects and electrical aspects of other project.
• Ensuring use of latest revision of all contractor documents and approved drawings for Construction at project sites.
• Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as Manpower and materials.
• Proper protection system for all electrical installation.
• Ensure the quality of plant during project execution and suggest measures in design for further improvement.
• Maintain the records of spare parts, tools, consumables and other material inventory at site.
• Local contractor and vendor development to arrange resources at site.
• Co-ordinate with electrical contractor for electrification, execution, erection & commissioning.
• Raise the plant commissioning punch points and follow up till closure.
• Review Inspection and Test Plans in order to perform all required inspections and witnessing all required tests and add witness and hold points for the Clients Inspection.
• Installation, Testing and Commissioning of: Switch yard, Transformer, HT and LT Circuit Breaker, Diesel Generator, MCC, PCC, PMCC, Switch gear, PLC Panel, VFD Control Panel, SOFT STARTER Control Panel, Battery and Battery charger control panel, UPS, Industrial Machineries, Hydraulic Machineries, Hydraulic power pack, Motors, APFCR Panel, Hoist, Boiler Coal Crusher Belt Conveyor, Cable Tray and Cable up to 400sqrmm, Pneumatics valves, Control Valves and sensors, Air compressor, Submersible pumps, High-pressure Pumps, Centrifugal pumps, Geared motor, Field Instruments, RTD, PH meter, Flow meters, Controller, PLC, SCADA, MPDB, MLDP, Lighting, Earthing etc…,
Maintenance Roles & Responsibilities:
• Trained and supervised assistant Electricians in all divisions regarding proper handling, Installation and Maintenance of electrical and Instrumentation equipment.
• Prepare, schedule, plan, coordinate and timely execute planned preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and production shutdown maintenance.
• Working as directed to ensure timely completion of PPM’s.
• Monitoring plant performance & checks for equipment healthiness.
• Proactively identify areas of obstruction/breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipment through application of trouble shooting tools.
• Maintain the critical spares and follow up with stores for engineering material purchase.
• Work individually and within a team to minimize mean time to repair (MTTR). Work effectively on prioritized automation and relate breakdowns and issues
• Arranging periodical service works from major equipment’s supplier
• Ensure safety at work place and to follow PPEs knowledge of plant up & shutdown procedures and LOTO implementations.
• Obtaining offers for service and spares from supplier and preparing comparisons.
• Preparing and following purchase requirement, work order and Communicate with Manager and clients
• Involving in Technical discussion during Technical meeting with clients
• Recorded maintenance information, including test results, material usage, and repairs made to submitted to the Manager and Clients.
• Attending Meetings. Writing Reports and giving Presentation to Manager, General Manager and Clients.
• Preparing documentation of Energy Consumption, PPM, SOP, EORM, Maintenance Schedule and Check List, Root Cause Analysis, Project documents, BOQ, Technical documentations, Testing and Commissioning Report, Purchase Requisition, Work Order, Material quotation, Vendor related documentation, Equipment History Card, Job Order, Safety Records & Permits, CEIG, TNEB. Grasim Industries Ltd Cement division (Ultra Tech Cement) Ariyalur Dist., Tamilnadu. (Year of 2002 to 2007)
Designation: Electrical Technician (Projects & Maintenance) Role: Team Leader
Grasim Industries Limited is the flagship of the Aditya Birla Group, and the largest chemicals
(Chloris-Alkali-s), largest cement producer and Diversified Financial Services (NBFC, Asset Management and Life Insurance) player in India.
Project, Operation & Maintenance
• LS crusher, Coal crusher stacker and Reclaimer, Coal mill with auxiliaries.
• Raw mill with auxiliaries. Kilns With auxiliaries,
• Cement mill with roller press with auxiliaries.
• Packers, Truck loading, belt conveyors, geared motors. Cement bulk loading systems.
• ESP – Controllers & Transformers up to 750 KVA
• Thermal Power Plant 12.5 MW, Boiler with auxiliaries.
• 110KV Substation & control room.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Operate and maintain high voltage and medium voltage motor, switch gear, transformer, generator and breakers.
• Performed predictive, preventive, corrective maintenance on electrical systems.
• Responsible for implementation of 5S activities and other TPM related activities.
• Handling erection and commissioning of equipment, Plant machineries and systems mainly connecting MCC Panel to the machine.
• Checking and fault rectifying of 3 phase Motor, and Single phase motor such as Motor winding resistance and insulation resistance value.
• Provided technical support to the team members and resolved all problems.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of stacker Reclaimer machines, Coal sampling unit, EOT Cranes and AC/DC motors.
• Repaired, Assembled and tested experimental HT and LT Motor, Breaker, Panel board, auxiliary electrical equipment and Control devices.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of belt conveyor system, Packing Machine and motor.
• Performed periodic testing and inspection of systems and component equipment
• Cable Tray, Cable laying, Glanding, Termination up to 400 sqrmm. Kothari Sugars & Chemicals Private Ltd, Trichy Dist., Tamilnadu.
(Year of 2004 to 2005)
Designation: Electrician Apprentice Maintenance
Kothari Sugars and Chemicals Ltd the flagship Company of HC Kothari Group the pioneers in manufacturing of sugar, Kothari Sugars also facility for co-generation of power, production of industrial alcohol from molasses and bio-compost from press mud and distillery effluents.
Operation and Maintenance of Diesel Generator set, LT PCC Panels, MCC Panels, Centrifugal Motors, Gear box with motors, 1.25 MW Alternators, Panel wiring, Factory Lighting, Air Conditioning Systems. Telephone Systems, Belt Conveyor Systems, Chemical plant. Maruthi Electricals 'A' Grade Contractors Trichy Dist., Tamilnadu.
(Year of 2000 to 2002)
Designation: Electrical Technician (Projects)
Maruthi Electricals the A grade contractor and panel board Manufacturer. Erection and Commissioning of Substation, Switch gear, Industrial Projects.
• 230/110 KV Sub Station. - Year 2002, Installed high voltage electrical power distribution networks, Fabricated various panels and control system, Control wiring for circuit breakers.
• Erection and Commissioning of power and Distribution Transformer, HT and LT panels, battery and battery charging panels, CT, PT control panels, Cable laying, Glanding, Termination, Lighting etc….
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Substation (230 KV, 11O KV, 33 KV, 11KV, 6.6 KV). HT Circuit Breaker VCB, VRC, SF6 (6.6KV 11KV, 33KV, 110KV, 230KV) Make: SIEMENS, ABB and AREVA HT and LT Panel Boards. Transformer 2500 KVA, 3000 KVA, 18000 KVA Make: KIRLOSKAR, INDOTECH, ALSTOM. MV HT Motor up to 3000 KW Make: BHEL, KIRLOSKAR Alternator with Auto Synchronizing Panel up to 2500 KVA Make: CATERPILLAR, POWERICA. LT Circuit Breaker ACB 433 V up to 4000 A Numeric relay and Microprocessor relays Make: SIEMENS, L&T, ABB, GE, and Schneider. FBC Boiler 12 ton. LT Motor up to 250 KW Make: KIRLOSKAR, SIEMENS, ABB, BHARAT BIJLEE. PCC Panel up to 5000 A (Make: ABB, SIEMENS, C&S, L&T, GE). MCC Panel and Starters up to 4000 A Make: ABB, SIEMENS, C&S, L&T, GE). VFD Control Panel up to 250 KW, Hydraulic power pack, Filter Press, Centrifuge machine, Submersible Pumps, High pressure Pumps, Booster Pumps, Dosing Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps and Monoblock Pumps. Up to 150KW. Make: SULZER, FLOWSERV, JOHNSON, GRUNDFOS, Air Compressor UP to 5kw Make: ELGI. APFCR Automatic Power Factor Control panel up to 2500 KVAR. UPS, Battery and Battery Charger Control Panel Make: AMARA RAJA. CT, PT and Protection Relay. Electrical Operation hoist 15 ton. Packers, Crusher, Stacker, Truck loading, belt conveyors and geared motors for Cement bulk loading systems. ESP – Controllers & Transformers up to 750 KVA. Erection and Commissioning, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of all field Instruments Pressure Transmitters, Pressure Switches, Temperature Transmitters and Controllers, RTD, Level Transmitters, Level Switches, Limit Switches and Limit Sensors, PID Controllers, Delta Pressure Transmitters, Flow meters, Flow Transmitters, PH Transmitters, Pneumatic Valves, Solenoid Valves, Motorized Valves, Process Automation and Lab testing Instruments etc…, Knowledge and Troubleshooting of IO panels & PLC in AI, AO, DI, DO, Control Panels. Knowledge in PLC (Programmable Logic Controller Likes Siemens, Schneider, Allen Bradley) Knowledge in SCADA (Schneider WONDERWARE INTOCH)
Lock out, Tag out of Electrical Switch gears during work as per INDIA Standard.
Issue of work Permit Line Clearance to work on electrical distribution network.
Aware of Electrical safety standards.
Requirement and proper usage of protective Equipments.
Incident and Accident reporting.
Suggestion of remedial action.
• D.E.E.E., (Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering) Kongu Polytechnic College Salem Dist., Tamilnadu DOTE – Chennai. Year-2015.
• I.T.I Electrician – Vengateswara I.T.I Madurai Dist., Tamilnadu. Year-1999. Additional Qualification:
• Control and Automation year 2018
AGIIT (Axis Global Institute of Industrial Training Coimbatore) PLC: (SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER, ALLEN BRADLY), HMI: SIEMENS SCADA: WONDERWARE INTOCH
• Obtained Competency Certificate from Tamilnadu Electrical Licensing Board.
• “C” LICENSE – No 52617 Valid up to 2021.
• Windows 7 & 10, MS office, Power point, good understanding of Internet tools Personal Details:
Date of Birth : 28.05.1980
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Christian
Passport No : M 4580715
Valid date : 23/12/2014 – 22/12/2024
License : C License No: 52617 Valid up to 2021
Current Salary : 4.06 Lac per year
Notice Period : 1 Month
DECLARATION: do hereby confirm that the information given in this form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.