http://www.linkedin.com/in/marc-andre-roy-098b1b23/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Profile
Accomplished data driven Global Supply Chain Director with manufacturing industry experience in various fields including Aerospace, Fire Suppression and Chemical industry specializing in demand planning, strategic sourcing, procurement and logistics. Outstanding leadership vision based on developing working relationships through respect, credibility and trust while holding self and team to accountable to reaching company goals. Ability to coach employee, helping them develop, enhance their performance and achieve company goals. An engaged leader who is designs operations business to delight customers.
• Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) • Demand Planning
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (JDE & SAP) • Strategic Sourcing
• Business process optimization • Procurement
• Project Management Skills • Warehousing & Logistics
• Manufacturing Operations • Leadership Skills
• Continuous Improvement • Policies and procedures Experience:
Dymax Corporation - Torrington, CT Nov 2017 – present Global Supply Chain & Demand Director
Develop improved organizational processes resulting in streamlined, optimized and enhance business performance global facilities utilizing project management, root cause and lean methodologies for continual improvement of business results. Lead a global team of 16 people including managers in Connecticut, Singapore, Shanghai and Germany. Dymax is UV-Light Curable adhesives chemicals manufacturer.
• Improved global customer on-time delivery from 65% to 97%.
• Implemented a comprehensive strategic sourcing plan for direct and indirect spend o enabling year over year direct purchase savings of 1.6% o reducing global freight cost by 13%.
• Implemented an integrated global (SIOP) demand forecasting business process.
• Developed production capacity monitoring tools and applied them globally.
• Developed the next generation business leaders for the organization. United Technologies Oct 1995 – Sept 2017
Pratt & Whitney - Middletown, CT, USA Feb 2017 – Sept 2017 Associate Director of Industrial Management
Implemented production readiness plans for commercial and military engine programs for global Supply Chain. Accountable for year over year labor productivity across CSMC Module Center factory with Industrial team of 16 people.
• Developed a global supply chain capacity model for multi-sourced critical rotating parts. Marc-André Roy
137 Blue Ridge Dr., Vernon, CT, 06066 USA 860-***-**** email@example.com Page 2
Kidde Fire Systems - Ashland, MA, USA Oct 2011 – Feb 2017 Customer Operations Manager & Supply Chain Manager Responsible for all Customer Operations and Supply Chain Management business functions from Sales & Operations Planning to Order Fulfillment, including ensuring products and services meet quality, cost and schedule objectives in accordance with company needs. Led a cross functional team of 32 people into a customer focused workforce.
• Positioned Kidde Fire Systems to increase 15% in the global fire suppression markets and expand revenue by 3% annually and double NITO turns.
• Aligned operations to customer demand, thereby reducing KFS lead-time from 45 days to 14 days, with 80% of shipments shipping in 5 days or less and sustaining On-time delivery to Customer
>96% for 6 straight years.
• Restructured supplier LTA to be more flexible, accelerated low-cost sourcing projects in China & Taiwan with a direct result of adding 2% yearly productivity to EBIT. Pratt & Whitney - East Hartford, CT, USA Apr 2006 – Oct. 2011 Procurement Manager and Materials Manager
Accountable and responsible for all procurement transaction in terms of request for quote, proposal analysis, contract negotiations, order placement and delivery and ensured DPAS, ITAR, EAR, FAR, DFARS regulations are adhered to, documented and support annual CPSR audits. Managed procurement team of 12 people and a Materials Management team of 8 people.
• Optimized material flow for a portfolio of $500M through demand management.
• Developed, implemented and led Global Supply Chain Transformation centralizing strategy and re-alignment of Module Centers.
• Negotiated 2% yearly productivity cost savings with domestic supply base and maintained Supplier On-time Delivery of 95%.
• Improved NITO by 2 pt improvement by developing new standard work that better aligned demand with supply.
Other Professional Experience (additional details upon request): Business Unit Manager – General Machining and Fasteners Jan 2005 – Apr 2006 Pratt & Whitney Canada (Aerospace, General Aircraft Engines), Longueil, QC, Canada UTC Commodity Manager - Fabrications and Raw Material Nov 1999 – Jan 2005 Pratt & Whitney (Aerospace, Commercial and Military Engines), Farmington, CT Procurement Specialist Airfoils Oct 1995 – Nov 1999 Pratt & Whitney Canada (Aerospace, General Aircraft Engines), Longueil, QC, Canada Education:
BA Business & Economics, 1991 • Bishop’s Univérsity (Lennoxville, QC, Canada) Master of Science in Management, 2002, Albertus Magnus College (New Haven, CT, USA) Master of Business Administration, 2004, Albertus Magnus College (New Haven, CT, USA) Volunteering
Treasurer / President - Rockville High School Rams Sports Booster - Vernon, CT - 2013-2018 Vice President Recreational Programs - Vernon Youth Soccer Association - Vernon, CT - 2010 – 2014 Soccer Coach (U8-U12) - Vernon Youth Soccer Association - Vernon, CT - 2007– 2015