An experience System/Business
Intelligence Analyst with 5+years
seeking a meaningful and challenging
position in a leading organization
where I can make use of the technical
exposure gained through my
education as well as from my
CURRENT LOCATION : UAE
- Ability to understand and
model a technical problem.
- Hardworking and sincere.
- Quick learning skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- IBM Mainframe
LICENSED TO DRIVE
- Passport No : K5971286
- DOB 12 March 1989
Business Intelligence/System Analyst
September 2007 – May 2011
B.E in Computer Science Engineering, Anna University Coimbatore
(2011) with aggregate 64.9 %.
Dubai Customs – System Analyst
Sep 2018 – Till Date
- Undertaken and owned full responsibility of analyzing and elaborating the 10x initiative requirements of the valuation department-SCV right from scratch. Closely interacted with subject matter expert and the department head of business side and transformed requirements into tangible deliverables. ICAD Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Business Intelligence/System Analyst Feb 2014 - August 2018
- Understand customer requirements and prepare
- System Analysis with Requirement Gathering, Process Flows, Use Case Diagrams, Use case Analysis, Test Cases, Prototypes, ERP Diagram.
- QA Testing.
- Database Administration (SQL Management Server Studio 2008 R2).
- Web logic Server Administration (11g).
- Oracle Primavera Contract Management Administration / P6 Administration
- Designing & developing Microsoft Business Intelligence Management Dashboards/Reports from SQL Servers.
IKM India – Technical Assistant
Oct 2012 – Oct 2013
- Installation of IKM Software’s in Server with Windows 98 OS.
- Trouble shooting with various IKM software’s.
0.00% 25.00% 50.00% 75.00% 100.00%
PROJECT CORDINATION & DELIVERY
SYSTEM ANALYSIS & DESIGN
MICROSOFT SQL SKILLS
MICROSOFT POWER BI
SMART CUSTOM VALUATION (SCV)
Undertaken and owned full responsibility of analyzing and elaborating the 10x initiative requirements of the valuation department-SCV right from scratch. Closely interacted with subject matter expert and the department head of business side and transformed requirements into tangible deliverables. Undertaken Responsibility
- Participate in planning, designing, and implementing efficient information systems in support of Dubai Customs projects requirements.
- Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve requirements and or systems issues to maximize the benefit of the development of the project.
- Gather and analyses business requirements to define data processing needs.
- Document system specifications to develop the proposed solution
- Conducts impact analysis for proposed business amendments/enhancements.
- Propose interfaces (system to user or system to system) for the proposed system functionalities to create logics and for the software development.
- Creates and manages ongoing critical work products such as the Functional Requirements Document, Requirements Traceability Matrix and developing report prototypes.
- Responsible for reconciling data between source systems and data. Also responsible for researching and resolving issues, ensuring accuracy of data, and developing and maintaining documentation of the processes and controls.
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes for better software development to provide enough knowledge of system interactions.
- Communicate Progress, Recommendations and Issues to Project Management.
- Provide analysis support to the architecture, development, integration test and user acceptance teams during and after delivery of the project
- Adhere to the agreed Software Development Policies and Standards in line with the specific technology requirement.
Daleel is one of the leading ERP Software developed and implemented in ICAD with Human Resource Information System, Recruitment System, Supply Chain Management Systems, Material Management System, Tender Management System and Marketing Materials Management System.
- Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
- Plan a system flow from the ground up.
- Interact with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents.
- Adopting testing Agile Scrum methodologies using Scrum technology and Agile process of testing approach in ADF testing.
- Proficient in Manual and Automated testing Black Box, System, Regression, Functionality of both client-server and Web-based Internet & Intranet applications.
- Proficient in understanding & identifying the Business and Functional requirements to derive the key Test scenarios and Designing Test cases based on the Customer Requirements.
- Good Experience in preparing Test Strategy and Testing Methodologies
- Monitoring & Configuring Database backup plans for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Creating SQL Server user upon request & monitoring user activities using SQL Profiler.
- Tracking Deadlocks & reporting programming team. EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- System Analysis & Design
- Experienced in Microsoft Power BI
- Well-versed in System Development Life Cycle.
- Worked and expertise in Software Testing.
- Experienced Microsoft Database Administration.
- Experienced in administration tasks for Web logic servers.
- Implementation and Administration experience in Oracle Primavera contract management and P6 for international projects for King Abdul Aziz international Airport & Kingdom Towers in KSA. LINKEDIN LINKS