AMEEN ARSHAD TK
Visa Status: Transferable
VISA with NOC
Driving License : India &
Date of Birth: 24/02/94
To Improve my knowledge and work with dedication, perfection with all my efforts and become a part of the organization to achieve its goal successfully.
Firm: SPECIALIZED ALUMINIUM & STEEL Co.(SASCO)-SS Div. DOHA/QATAR (07.11.2017–PRESENT)
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Projects: Al Bayt Stadium Project, Msheireb Down Town, Various School Projects, Hamad Hospital, Coast Guard Station Al Wakrah, etc.…
• Estimation, Tendering, Preparation of Quotations & Bill of Quantities.
• Procurement of sub-contractors and materials for current projects & potential projects.
• Price analysis and recommendations for all bids to be discussed at the tender review group meetings.
• Update estimated prices by carrying out markets site visits.
• Implementation of factory supply works by producing work order, supervising the workers and delivery of work.
• Oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of projects, expected quality, and allotted budget.
• Quality inspection of fabricated products and approving the product to final delivery.
• Determine project specification by studying product design, customer requirements, completing technical studies and cost estimates etc...
• Discussing and solving complex problems with fabrication department, suppliers, and customers.
Firm: AGEY ENGINEERS & CONTRACTORS PVT LTD.
ERNAKULAM/INDIA (20.10.2016– 03.11.2017)
Position: Site Engineer
Projects/Clients: Cochin Refinery, FACT Cochin, NTPC Kayamkulam, TTP Trivandrum, HLL Trivandrum, HOCL Cochin, etc.…
• Conducting NDT Survey as per ASTM Standards
• Condition monitoring in Core, Shipping and petroleum Industry.
• Conducting several inspections such as Thickness Survey, Hydraulic Test, Load Test, Pressure Test, etc.… under the Rule of Kerala Factories & Boilers and PESO.
• Certification of Inspected Item/Equipment in the Plants & Factories with respect to Rules & Regulations of Kerala Factories & Boilers and PESO
• Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information
• Solicit new business and provide technical customer service.
• Study industrial processes to determine where and how application of equipment can be made.
• Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
• Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Firm: AXIONZ INSPECTION SERVICES. CALICUT/INDIA (07.07.2015–16.08.2016) Position: QA/QC INSPECTOR
• Performed Weld Visual Checkup, NDT interpretation in RT, UT, MPT, VT & LPT (Under ASNDT) and prepare test reports.
• NDT Inspection activities related to vessels and piping during shutdown and maintenance
• Review of Quality Control procedures / Method Statement of various disciplines and comment / recommend for development, if required, to comply the requirements of Codes and specification.
• Review Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS), Procedure Qualification Records
• Provide technical guidance to inspection & testing personnel regarding quality matters.
• Monitoring / Witnessing all the Welding, Fabrication & Erection related activities as per client approved Inspection & Test Plans/Quality Control procedures. Inspection of piping materials identification as per isometric drawings. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
BE Mechanical, RVS Technical Campus, Tamil Nadu/India – Completion: 2015
Govt. Model Higher Secondary School, Kerala/India(XII Standard) Completion: Mar 2011
A.M. High School, Kerala/India(X Standard)
Completion: Mar 2009.
QA/QC(SIDT By Government of India)
NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING(American society For NDT) LANGUAGES KNOWN
LANGUAGE READ WRITE SPEAK
ENGLISH YES YES YES
MALAYALAM YES YES YES
HINDI YES YES YES
TAMIL NO NO YES
ARABIC YES YES NO
SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGICAL SKILLS
Software Known: CADD,PRO-E,ANSYS
Microsoft Office Tools, Photoshop
Operating Systems: Windows xp,7,8,Linux
I hereby declare that all the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge.
AMEEN ARSHAD TK