***/*, **** **- * Yadav Nagar, Hyderabad – 500035, India
Looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic organization where I can learn as well as contribute to fulfil the organizational goals with the best use of my knowledge and skills.
• 2019: Master’s Degree (M. Tech) in Production Engineering from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, Punjab, India with Cgpa 7.2
• 2017: Bachelor’s Degree (B. Tech) in Mechanical Engineering from Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology Affiliated to Abdul Kalam Technical University, India with 63.7% Marks.
• 2013: Higher Secondary school from Dewan Public School, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh with 67.8% Marks.
• Good knowledge of computers and related functions.
• MS Office
• Good communication skills and organizational ability.
• Willingness to learn
• Work with positive attitude to contribute the healthy functioning of the organization.
B. TECH PROJECT WORK
• Measuring Performance and Efficiency of a 4 Stroke Diesel Engine with Jatropha oil.
• Worked as Trainee at NTPC Dadri, Greater Noida on Boiler MTC Department (Training period- 1 month, in July 2016). M. TECH PROJECT WORK
• Shrinkage Measurement of Nylon as a Build Material in 3D- Printing Process.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Have been a member of mess committee at iconic hostel Thapar University for 1 year.
• Completed training at GTT and NASSCOM foundation at N.I.E.T Greater Noida (Barclays)
• Participated in Matlab workshop at IIIT Jabalpur for 5 days. PERSONAL INFORMATION
DOB – 27/02/1996
Father’s name – Virendra Kumar Sharma
Mother’s name – Mamta Sharma
Correspondence address – 113/B, Road No- 5 Yadav Nagar, Hyderabad 500035, India.
Languages known – English, Hindi
I do hereby declare that the above information furnished above is true to the best my knowledge and belief.