To secure a challenging position, where I can effectively contribute my skills as an Assistant Project Engineer. Intended to build a career with leading corporate in a hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, who will help me to explore myself fully, realise my potential, willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment with all my professional and technical skills.
● Team Leadership ● Self-reliant ● Customer Relation
● Sales Management ●Understanding of Buyers ●Group Work
● AutoCAD & SolidWorks ● Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
● Designer & Site Supervisor September 2014 – July 2018
ESS PEE ASSOCIATES PUNJAB, INDIA
Collect the necessary data and details from the customer before commencing the design project.
Support the clients about the designing norms.
Analyse their needs and plan accordingly.
Sample sketches of the planning have to be made using freehand for rough purpose.
Further, this professional plan has to be interpreted in the Computer using Computer aided designing software for 3D design of the plan.
● Sales Associate September 2018 to July 2019
CIRCLE K EDMONTON, ALBERTA
● Greeting customer’s ● Cross-selling products
● Operating cash ● Directing customers to merchandise
● Increasing in store sales
Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical Engineering July 2014
Anand College of Engineering & Management Punjab, India
Diploma of Business Administration August 2019 to Continue
Bow Valley College Calgary, Alberta