To accept a challenging position in the field of engineering to learn more in my career and share my knowledge to the benefit of the organization.
Degree Institute/ University Percentage\CGPA
Gokhale Education Society’s R H Sapat college of
BE ( E &
NDMVP’s College Of Engineering, Nasik 55.86
H.S.C. NDMVP College, Nasik 63.33
S.S.C. MNC School, Nasik 71.20
1 year experience as junior electronic engineer in Siliger Methods at Nashik 1 year experience as Visiting Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Samangaon Nashik. Software Skills
HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, MS-Office, MATLAB, Xilinx, HDL, Embedded system, C language, KEIL, LATEX
1. MS-CIT with 86 percentages.
2. Government certified Hardware & Networking course 3. I have theoretical knowledge of mobile generation like 1G, 2G,3G, 4G PRATHAMESH KISHOR KHARDE
Address:- N-9/G-1/7/3, Audumbar stop,CIDCO, Nashik-422009 Academic Projects Experience
ME Dissertation :
Dissertation Title – Grape Leaf Disease Detection & Classification using Embedded Processor. Development Tools – Raspberry pi, Raspbian OS, OPENCV, JAVA Duration – 1 year
An embedded system is used for making image processing application. In our work we have implemented image processing algorithms on Raspberry pi which will be utilized in multiple applications directly.
Image processing operations such as edge detection, RGB to grey conversion etc are inbuilt features to our kit. I have used this tool to detect various diseases in grapes leafs & will show the result as a disease present on a leaf. The remedy on detected disease is also shown. I have used Open cv & java as a Programming language
Final year Project (Degree):
Project Title – 2.4 GHZ Wireless Real Time Machine Monitoring System Development Tools – Keil, VB
Duration – 1 year
Most of the time in manufacturing industry due to constant wear and tear a constant maintenance is required. In our project to avoid these problems we will be continuously monitoring the machines temperature and rpm of a machine. Moreover a smart card connector is provided so the machine will not be started unless and until the worker concerned with the machine inserts the smart card.
We will also be sending the data wirelessly to the PC where a VB based software will be used to display the machines Temperature, RPM and the machine operator’s details. Co-Curricular activities
1. Paper Presentation at “International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & science 2016” in Pune.
2. Paper published in “International Research Journal of Engineering &Technology (IRJET) 2016.
3. Paper published in “International Journal of Scientific Research in science, Engineering
& Technology (IJSRSET) 2016.
4. Participation certificate in Indian youth foundation organized “Essay competition” held at Sahyadri Nagar
5. Participation certificate in MVP ELICIT state level competition in the event called
“Circuit Aura” in 2011.
6. Participation certificate in MVP ELICIT state level competition in the event called
“Project Hunt “ in 2013
Strong commitment to work, Good team player, Desire towards new technologies & research
Reading, Electronic Work, Music,Cricket
Languages known : English, Hindi, Marathi
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Place: - yours faithfully
Prathamesh Kishor Kharde