) : +91-915*******
* : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Middle Level Managerial assignments in Logistics / Supply Chain/ Warehousing/ Purchasing /Transportation, HSC safety with a growth oriented organization
• A dynamic professional with more than three (9) year of experience in Air import operations consul and warehouse operation Supervisor and Customs Documentation And Supervisor & chief planer Report to CEO.
• Presently associated Al-maskan Al-raea, Group of Company Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Possess sound Knowledge in Air import Operation, Customs Documentation, Warehouse, transportation as well as Health and Safety.
• Good interaction with Airlines, customs house agent, transports and third parties.
• Expert and Ensuring smooth flow of day to day work for the inbound consignments.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical & negotiation skills skilled in resolving interpersonal issues & working towards a harmonious work environment.
Al-maskan world construction Est. Riyadh, KSA.
Since 22nd 02-2014 to still.
Asst Manager & warehouse Operation
Supervisors are in charge for overseeing and coordinating warehousing activities. By making sure daily operations run smoothly, Warehouse Supervisors contribute to the company Typical responsibilities of a Warehouse Supervisor include: receiving and identifying goods, checking inventories, identifying training needs, recruiting and hiring new employees, assigning work, identifying areas of improvement, implementing work procedures and practices, and collaborating with other departments.
• Organizational skills
• Time management and planning
• Business administration training
• Effective communication
• Interpersonal abilities and teamwork
• Supervisory skills
• Control of correct PPE of team members
• Maintained appropriate inventory levels and provided product loss control.
• Monthly following all kinds of Document and files
• Developed leadership skills in order to manage the day-to-day operations
• Communicated with bosses and team members to determine priority of tasks
Air Freight warehouse Operation Executive
Since 10th 05 2013 with Agility Logistics, Chennai, India.
Agility Logistics is certified to the Quality Management Standard ISO 9001 -2000 for the provision of (3PL) Third Party Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, Freezer & Chiller Facilities, Bonded Warehousing & Distribution, Customs Management & Inspection. A Global Facilitator of End to End Supply Chain Solutions
• Consul pouch collections from airlines
• Release of Delivery Order & collection of payment.
• Complete coordination with the airlines for the shipment status and flight details.
• Checking the cargo details by using AAI (Airport Authority Of India-Online Cargo Operation)
• Complete coordination with the airport team for amendment /late filing etc.
• Checking the customs filing with and Ensure the filing of pre-alerts details in ICEGATE (Indian customs and Central Excise Electronic Commerce/Electronic Data Interchange (EC/EDI) Gateway).
• Complete co-ordination with the Customs house agent and fulfill their requirements on time.
• Handling & responding efficiently to Client’s special requests and various queries on time
• Responsible for daily Scheduling, Planning, effective Time Management and Supervising the Delegated jobs.
• Maintained an excellent work, schedule goals & targets, timely pre alerts, daily plans and schedules, follow ups, reminders in a multi cultured, multi lingual environment.
• Checking with airlines for shortage / excess land / damages, on an urgent basis and provide adequate root cause and corrective preventive measure in prescribed formats.
• Coordinates with customer & agent on documentation requirements of the import operations.
• Creation of job files
• Coordinate with Customs Clearance Team.
• Coordinates on transportation for trailers Provides daily report to the Manager.
• Escalates issues immediately to the department Manager to take the necessary corrective action.
• Provides responsible coordination and control for all department activities
• Involvement in ULD (unit load device) movement from airport to NOKIA.
• Monitor all kind of damages while cargo operations.
Liaising & coordination. :-
• Discussing Queries with Operations Team as well as ensuring timely delivery of orders.
• Contacting with the Team members for resolving discrepancies and other issues.
Senior cargo warehouse supervisor:-
Since 29th NOV 2010
BHADRA INTERNATIONAL INDIA P.LTD, (Flight Handling- Airport authority of India Chennai international Airport Cargo division)
Releasing the EDI manifest to Airport Authority of India.
Delegating the roles to the team members based on the EDI manifest.
Supervising & quality checking of the every cargo.
Warehouse Storing the cargo based on the manifest,
To plan for stowage on trucks and containers
Control of correct PPE of team members
manage the documentation (in/out) of warehouse
To perform inventory checking including cycle counting
pack and label goods
Our handling shipments
high-value/ FMCG- food Items
Warehouse Storing the cargo based on the manifest Live animals/ All kind of DGR Dangers Goods / Cold storage goods/ Electronics goods/ Tonnage cargo/Special cargo/ Drug, Automotive, ETC…)
Binning the cargo,
Deliver the Goods
1) Cargo warehouse supervisor:-
Since 21s May 2009
LA FREIGHT INTERNATIONAL FORWARDERS & LOGISTICS PRIVATE INDIA LMITED, (Flight Handling- Airport authority of India Chennai international Airport Cargo division)
• Releasing the EDI manifest to Airport Authority of India.
• Delegating the roles to the team members based on the EDI manifest.
• Warehousing Supervising & quality checking of the handy man.
• To plan for stowage on trucks and containers
• manage the documentation (in/out) of warehouse
• Control of correct PPE of team members
• To perform inventory checking including cycle counting
• pack and label goods,
• high-value/ FMCG- food Items
• Warehouse Storing the cargo based on the manifest Live animals/ All kind of DGR Dangers Goods / Cold storage goods/ Electronics goods/ Tonnage cargo/Special cargo/ Drug, Automotive, ETC…)
• Binning the cargo,
• Deliver the Goods,
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC CERTIFICATIONS
• 2013- HEALTH AND SAFETY,
• INDUSTRIAL SAFTY.
• 2006-2009 : Diploma in Computer Technology –3 YEARS
• Approved BY DOTE, AITCE NEW DELHI, GOVET OF INDIA.
• 2004-2005 : Higher secondary School Government Education Board
• MS office and MS outlook.
• Hardware and networking.
• Date of Birth : 12-05-1990
• Sex :Male
• Passport : J2721836
• Marital Status : Single
• Nationality : Indian
• Permanent Address : nattuvallai, Thottavaram, puthukkadai Post,
Kanyakumari District,Tamilnadu,south india.
• Languages : English, Hindi, Arabic, Tamil and Malayalam
• Phone : +914***-******)
• Driving license : Saudi Arabia valid-2024 and India
I hereby declare that the above information true to the best by knowledge and belief.