Pocket F/**-A, GTB
Enclave, Dilshad Garden,
E- mail: email@example.com
Looking For A Position Which Could Provide Me Enough Knowledge, Experience And Develop My Over All Professional Skill.
• Experience in front desk service, including keyboarding skills and knowledge of simple record keeping procedures.
• Keeping appointments, mail handling, and maintenance of records, travels arrangements, Ticketing and any other work of secretarial nature.
• Experience in the usage of MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
• Ability to handle large volume of work quickly and accurately under time constraints and pressure.
• Ability to maintain and precise records.
April’18 till Date
Working in Ministry of Defense as a Document Assistant Job Responsibilities includes
tasks like typing, filing, taking inventory, keeping records and sorting checks.
prepare documents, process mail and answer telephones, sending faxes, issue of visitor’s slip.
Movement of correspondence files and maintenance and update of data.
Variety of correspondence, ensures proper format, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and compliance with policies and procedures.
Maintain tickler and tracking files for a wide variety of issues. Maintain office calendar, updates schedules and provides daily, weekly printout to supervisor. Creates, maintain and updates computer-based records and verifies accuracy of data and distributes them to staff.
Provide office support by answering phones, greeting visitors, distributing mail and filing.
perform data entry and payroll tracking.
Demand, issue and update record of stationary.
Processing of utility and other official bills.
Feb 2014 to March 2018
• Worked with FOODTECH EQUIPMENT COMPANY as office executive. Nov 2010 to Jan 2014
• Worked with Export House as office staff and responsible for documentation and Admin.
July 2007- March 2009
• Worked with MITRA TECHNOLOGY Foundation-VSO as Program Executive. VSO is a international charity and it recruits volunteers from India through the iVolunteer Overseas program. This program is in partnership with iVolunteer, a local national volunteering charity.
VSO is a international charity and it recruits volunteers from India through the iVolunteer Overseas program. This program is in partnership with iVolunteer, a local national volunteering charity. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Program Executive responsible for End to End process of volunteer selection and making them ready for overseas assignments, this includes: o Screening of applications as per required skills and work experience; o Scheduling and taking Telephonic interviews of screened candidates; o Scheduling and taking personal interview of selected candidates; o Responsible for arranging
o Support for medical
o Support in getting
o Booking of Air Tickets and
o Provides the list of grants payment as per scheduled time to accounts department o Updating of Grants record on a quarterly basis;
o Maintaining and updating volunteer
o Keep updating official website as per the movement of application and activities. o Independent
o Preparation of Meeting Agenda, Minutes of
o Maintaining records of work related issues, meetings and tour programmes. o Preparation of presentations in Power Point, Charts on Excel sheets o Coordination with various
o Able to handle Incoming and outgoing phone calls Worked as Secretary to Director in “Saarthak” from June 2006 to June 2007 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize/set up before meetings.
• Maintenance of Petty cash and day to day accounting activities
• Provides support to Accountant in the preparation of final accounts and TDS returns
• Typing of official documents and filling of records as per requirements
• Maintenance of each program records and files on daily basis. Worked as Secretary in“The Spastics Society of Northern India” from September 1991 to May 2006
• To ensure efficient and cost effective functioning of the office.
• Organize/set up before meetings e.g. Governing Body, Annual General Body etc.
• Check e-mails everyday and printout the necessary e-mails. Typing letters and presentation on computer for them.
• To update existing files (computer & manual).
• Keep stock of central stationary and issue.
• Looking after incoming mail and diary it.
• Liaise with various agents for fax, courier, STD etc.
• Organize sending out of letters/materials through peons/drivers.
• Update telephone/ address diary.
• Update stock register for admin. at regular intervals.
• Liaise with computer consultants when necessary.
• Attend telephone calls for SMT when they are busy in other work.
• To take an appointment with senior officials of other organizations for SMT and organize transport for them.
• Maintain account for the essential things.
Worked as Typist in M/s Nagpal Plastic Industry for six months. Worked as Account Assistant in M/s Palwell Exports for one year. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor of Arts (BA): Passed from DelhiUniversity in 1993.
• Intermediate: Passed from C.B.S.E. Board in 1989.
• Matriculation: Passed from C.B.S.E. Board in 1987. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION
• Secretarial Course from ModernCommercialCollege, New Delhi.
• Summer Course in “Indian Art” from NationalMuseum from May - June 1988. OTHER INFORMAITON
• Typing Speed - 50 W.P.M.
Husband Name : Mr. Rajesh Mathur
Date of birth : March 17, 1971
Languages known : English, Hindi
Personality traits : Honest, confident, and hardworking Hobbies : Listening to music, Net Surfing and reading newspaper.