DEBORAH K. FORD
503-***-**** SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109
firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/deborahkford07/ HUMAN RESOURCES
Highly engaged, results-oriented professional experienced in leading teams supporting start-up organizations just beginning their journey and mature organizations with diverse stakeholders, global impact, and ambitious goals. Consistently drives forward-thinking talent strategy supported by iterative agile process re-design efforts that drive results. Trusted leader with a growth mindset and deep HR expertise from a diverse background. Strong ethos dedicated to innovation, speed to value and employee experience design. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• HR Strategy
• Workforce Planning
• Statistical Analysis
• Change Management
• Organizational Design
• Talent Acquisition
• Talent Management
• HR Operations
• Processes Mapping and
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• HRIS & ERP implementation
WORK EXPERIENCE (ABRIDGED)
ADOBE, SAN JOSE, CA MARCH 2018 – JUNE 2019
BUSINESS STRATEGY AND EMPLOYEE SUCCESS LEAD
Direct global employee experience process redesign across the enterprise to enhance employee productivity and engagement, inclusion & diversity, operational scalability, and innovation. Led a cross-functional team dedicated to providing design strategy, HR technology selection, project management, business operations, and change management efforts.
• Drove strategy for Adobe cultural initiatives designed to elevate employee inclusion, experiences and success.
• Led employee journey mapping and affinity analysis efforts in 2 regions (Americas and EMEA) related to Talent Acquisition and Onboarding processes that included the creation of over 30 process maps.
• Supported the HR BP team to enhance executive leadership onboarding efforts.
• Led talent partner operational enhancements estimated to save approximately 2,500 hours annually and improve time-to-market by 2 months.
• Facilitated effective succession planning process and ongoing development conversations, partnering with executives to identify and proactively develop the next generation of leaders.
• Oversaw data quality assurance improvement efforts that estimated redistribution of 3 full-time positions.
• Redesigned JPAC recruitment process resulting in greater PII data security and estimated savings of 350 hours a year.
• Successfully led a team that supported HRIS system updates (Workday) and a 3-month implementation of ServiceNow capabilities to support the Employee Resource Center (ERC). DEBORAH FORD email@example.com PAGE TWO
ACCENTURE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA MARCH 2015 – MARCH 2018 TALENT AND ORGANIZATION LEAD
Focused on enabling global high-tech organizations related to a range of services and solutions in HR strategy, technology and operations. Directed global organizational efforts to improve performance and create sustainable value for stakeholders. Drove enterprise-wide HR innovation to differentiate clients in the market and pivot to new ways of working.
• Led cultural initiatives to support diversity, innovation, and
• Directed the corporate brand analysis with corresponding Employee Value Proposition (EVP) design effort. Included rigorous benchmarking across 10 high-tech organizations and passive listening efforts utilizing machine learning sentiment analysis.
• Led requirements gathering and process design efforts to support HRIS & ERP implementations.
• Successfully completed job reclassification of an IT department of over 700 employees for a Global Telecommunications Company with skills assessment, career pathing, individual development plan, training design, RIF support, and change management engagement.
• Led organizational cultural efforts across enterprises to enhance tenure, engagement, and productivity.
• Trained global HR BP teams to up-level HR skills to drive strategic partnerships with executives
• Led sales enablement and ERP implementations (Salesforce) with corresponding salesperson skills assessment and training efforts across multiple global enterprises.
• Directed enterprise-wide competency modeling efforts in partnership with the business including talent assessments, gap analysis and customized training design globally, most notably for product executives, middle management, engineers, global sales, and digital IT job families.
• Enabled workforce transformations by designing governance model, operating model, process maps, culture and position realignment across job families within a high-tech product development organization.
• Led change management for transformational PMO office within a global high-tech company that included 2 portfolios, 13 program teams, and over 500 transformational team members. Led business case development and management of KPIs.
• Oversaw M&A integration for the Hire to Retire processes, technology, and people. Including SEC filing, executive compensation alignment, and change management support.
• Completed performance management redesign POV that included a review of over 300 articles and academic papers and 25 interviews with CHROs and HR leaders within high-tech industry. CPS HR CONSULTING, PORTLAND, OR JULY 2001 – DECEMBER 2014 TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Managed HR practice efforts for talent acquisition including forming new business initiatives, creating industry solutions, developing sales methodology and leading practice strategy to deliver world-class results.
• Drove consistent year-to-year growth over 100%.
• Led a portfolio of HR management consulting work across North America.
• Acted as chief scientist for HR Analytics.
• Diagnosed, evaluated and delivered HR, organizational design, and talent acquisition/management to support business growth by successfully translating business needs into HR services.
• Led cultural strategy and analytics to improve employee success and engagement.
• Directed the talent acquisition strategy and implementation for large organization undergoing exponential growth across the US in over 450 cities and over 30,000 hires.
• Led the talent acquisition strategy and acquisition process for a large organization evaluating over 20,000 candidates in 1 day. Included public statement, media support efforts, and support for legal challenges.
• Oversaw the process redesign efforts for an organization supporting 3 programs in North America that allowed them to receive accreditation for their services. EDUCATION
Ph.D. in Organizational Psychology with Minor in Business Administration, Portland State University Master of Administration, in Organizational Psychology, George Mason University Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Minor in Statistics, Virginia Tech