Date of Birth: 26th October 1967 Marital Status: Married Religion: Moslem. Nationality: Egyptian.
My aim is to transit my ambitious creativity &experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an organization. I am certain that my present in your team will prove to be beneficial to your organization .AS such I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs & share my ideas
Review of my resume is confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for achieving revenue objective and organic growth effective contribution I am qualified CMA course, four -Diploma and more courses related with 25 years of experience in strategic planning finance & accounts, budgeting, statutory compliance, cost planning &management cash flow operation liaising & coordination . Relationship management team and team management
I expect the work requires for your organization a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments I am confident that I have these skills which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively Thanking you
Enclosed : Resume
- Financial Manager ---Trading Group.)Kuwait State) Form Mar., 2004 to –jun,2019
(External Auditor – Deloitte).
- Assistant of GM & Financial Manager -Arafa Group Form Sep., 2001 to –Mar., 2004 (External Auditor –KPMG)
- Financial and Administrative Manager ---El Rshidi El Mizan Factories Form Sep., 1999 to Aug., 2001 (Ext. Auditor –KPMG)
- Accountant Manager---El Rashidi El Mizan Factories FormJun., 1998 to Aug., 1999(Ext. Auditor–KPMG)
-Senior Financial Accountant ---El - Maghraby Group FromJuly 1995 to May, 1998.
(Ext.Auditor –DR Moustafa shawky )
-Junior Accountant United Trading co. From Nov., 1992 to June,1995
Bachelor of Commerce.1991. Cairo University
CMA course UAC
Financial Analysis Diploma Cambridge
Cost Accounting Diploma Cambridge
Business Administration Diploma American University in Cairo Translation Diploma American University in Cairo
*Course work included:
• Strategic Cost Management Course. German Chamber of Commerce
• How to price your product Course. German Chamber of Commerce
• Management skills for leaders Course. German Chamber of Commerce
• Manual Financial Accounting Course Accounting Training Center
• Financial Analysis Course Accounting Training Center .
• Wages Tax Course Egyptian institute of Tax
• Quality systems Concept Course Engineering And Quality Experts
• Financial Reports Preparation Course. Accounting Training Center
• Feasibility Studies Course Accounting Training Center
• Ms-Dos American Egyptian Center for training
• Financial Analysis Course Accounting Training Center .
• Egyptian Accounting Standard Course Commercial union
• International Accounting Standards Course National Institute for Accounting
• Several Courses of Computer.
*MIS report *Negotiation with the bankers *Finance &Accounts Budgeting
*Cash flow management *Cost planning &Management *Internal control
*review audits *Commercial operation *Fund sourcing Management Computer Skills
1- Aswaq program. 2- El motammem program. 3- El mohaseb program. 4- Mapics systems. 5- Retail pro program.
•English :Very good in spoken and written. • Arabic : Native Speaker. Duties & Responsibilities
In charge of the day-to-day running of the business.
Encouraging and maintain a positive working environment.
Team building, Recruitment and training of staff.
Finance, profitability and Budgetary control.
Directing various business departments to ensure the smooth running of the company.
Training and leading a large team, providing discipline and performance feedback.
Scheduling workload to meet priorities and targets.
Possessing personality, energy & charisma to inspire, lead and develop staff.
Using automated computer systems to monitor stock control.
Involved in the recruitment and mentoring of new staff.
Responsible for achieving all performance related targets.
Assisting company accountants in the formulation of forecasts and budgets.
Maintaining excellent relationships with clients and suppliers. Financial Responsibilities
Monitoring daily reports from the outlets and flash reports for managements, Conducting periodic audits of outlets
Preparation of current financial and management reports as well as summaries and forecasts for future business growth and supervising monthly reports that include accounts payable reconciliation accounts receivable, cash flow reports, and balance sheet audits.
Forecasting sales and expenses per store, calculating expected profit on monthly
Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
Developing & executing the business plan for the company coordination between departments, developing and establishing policies and objectives of regional business operations.
Preparing monthly cash flow statement, cost center financial statements monitoring budgeted.
To prepare of bank’s business plan, coordinating with bankers and financial institution as and when required, arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
To provide department budget with all required information.
Increase the stockholder's wealth.
Providing and interpreting financial information, reviewing accounting policies and procedures and implementing appropriate controls measures
Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends, preparing required MIS reports for top managements review periodically
Analyzing change and advising accordingly
Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
Liaising with IT department for system enhancement