Kadry El Gendy
A methodical Front Office with pre-opening experience my ultimate goal of becoming a Hotel Director. Worked for a large international company as well as a luxury chain has enabled me to develop an understanding of the different and ever changing needs of the guests, by working with a lot of energy, professionalism, determination, commitment and fun to my role and the team I work with. I believe in delivering results and can use a wide variety of tools to achieve these while still maintaining consistency and standards of excellence. My goal is to see the organization and the individuals within continue to grow and succeed. I am looking for a job where I love the work, like the people, can contribute and can't wait to get to work.
• B.S. from Alexandria University- Tourism and Hotels studies - Major in Hotels Management. WORK COMPUTER SKILLS:
• Excellent Computer Skills in MS Office
• Fidelio 6.25 Hotel system Edition, Micros Fidelio V.7.13,
• Opera PMS Full service Hotel edition.
• Delphi Hotel System, Lust Note Hotel System.
• DTCM System and Hotel Establishment Information System (CID). Work History:
• Hyatt Place Baniyas Square from 03 March 2019 till date as Front Desk Manager. Job responsibility:
Applying Hotel Vision and Mission and Unique Selling Points
Annual Business Plan Overview of Goals, YTD and current Business Challenges
Departmental and Personal Goals – (to be used in future Personal Development Plan Review during the Appraisal Process)
Hotel Brand Standards
Review of the Hotel Product Information Grid and Unique Selling Points
Departmental Responsibilities for Energy Saving
& Departmental Orientation
Review of Job Description & Personal Training Needs and Task List
Review of expected Grooming Standards
Reporting for Duty / Hours of work / Work Roster / Attendance / Leave Procedures
Attendance of Meetings and the Dissemination of Information
Confidentiality Policies and handling sensitive information
Introduction to Departmental Trainer to discuss priorities and plans
Review of Departmental Training Plan
Fire Safety Policy, Fire Exits from work area & Evacuation Procedures and Assembly Points
Accident Reporting Procedures, hotel Doctor
Guest Etiquette and Front Desk Communications standards
• Raintree Hotel Deira city center Hotel from 01.12.2017 till 23.12. 2018 as Front Desk Manager
• Grand Excelsior Hotel Dubai from February 2017 till November 2017 as Night Manager.
• Sharm Plaza Hotel & Resort from October 2015 till June 2016 as Assistant Front Office Manager.
• Palms Royal Hotel & Resort Soma Bay Hotel & Resort from October 2013 till June 2015 as Assistant Front Office Manager.
• Per-Opening team Movenpick the Square Dubai from 20 Dec. 2012 till 29 May 2013. As Sales Manager.
• Hyatt Regency Dubai from 08 Aug. 2011 till Feb 2012. As Sales Manager Leisure.
• Le Meriden Jeddah Saudi Arabia from June 2009 till March 2011 as Sales Manager.
• Le Meridian Al Sondos Suites from December 2008 till April 2009 as Sales Executive.
• Four Points by Sheraton (Sheikh Zayied Road) Per-opening team – From December 2007 Till December 2008 S. Guest Service Agent.
• Sheraton Jumeirah Hotel Dubai from 29, Dec, 2005 till 28, April 2007 as S. Guest Service Agent.
• Hilton Water Falls Egypt from 01, Oct 2005 till Dec, 2005 Shift Leader Agent.
• Magic Life Hotel Egypt from 01, June, 2003 till 30, May 2004 as Shift Leader Agent.
• Tropicana Grand Oasis Resort Egypt from 15, Sep, 2002 till 29, May 2003 as S. Guest Service Agent.
• Sunny Days (Palma De Merette) Hotel & Resort Egypt as Guest Service Agent. Qualifications:
• Ability of leading a team of associates in order to achieve goals
• Excellent training skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fast learning ability & flexibility.
• Ability to prioritize, problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to focus on projects, professional expertise.
• Leadership skills and Passion for guest service
• Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
• Have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests
• Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities. TRAINING COURCES:
• Grooming Standard
• Train The Trainer
• Leader Ship Training
• Frist Aid & fire fighting
• SIX SIGMA
• English: Fluent German: Work Needs Arabic: Mother Tongue. Date of Birth: 25 .04. 1980
Available on request
Kadry El Gendy