Mrs. Anu Abhilash
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
-- Financial Analysts -- HR Admin (Recruitment and Staffing) -- Personnel Records and Documentation
-- Business Development -- Accounting and Payroll -- Data Entry -- Time sheets -- Invoice PERSONAL PARTICULAR
Date of Birth: 16/09/1989 Age : 29
Passport Number: L5660243 Status : Married
Total Year of Experience: 2+ Years Nationality : Indian E-Mail: email@example.com Contact No : +919********* EDUCATION CERTIFICATIONS
1. MBA in Human Resource Management and Finance, CUSAT 2. Bachelor of Business Administration, Kerala University 2010 CAREER OBJECTIVE
• Firm in principle and diligent in responsibilities. I would like to join an organization that aims to progress through creative work and added value in a planned manner. To work under an efficient
& professional management to gain extensive knowledge and experience for the success of organization and the individual.
• 2 years’ Experience as HR Admin in Engineering Sectors with over 150+ Employees in GCC and India.
• Successfully facilitating the recruitment, on-boarding, and training of staff members while ensuring adherence to corporate policies and procedures to propel efficiency and streamline operations.
• Leveraging outstanding interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational talents to effectively coordinate events and meetings while communicating collaboratively with a variety of teams and departments.
• Performing numerous, competing tasks while optimizing workflow and maximizing productivity within fast- paced environments.
• Work Experience:
1) Presently looking for a suitable opportunity in HR Administration and Finance control in a reputed firm. 2) Worked in DNJ ENERGY LLC, UAE as HR Admin (Nov 2014 - Aug 2016) 3) Worked in Center for Academic Research, Cochin as HR Admin April 2013 to March 2014. WORK EXPERIENCE 1
M/s DNJ Energy LLC, Dubai. Nov 2014 – Aug 2017
• Over 150+ Employees, ISO 9001-2008 Certified, yearly Turn-over of over 15 Million USD deals with Engineering and Services.
• Processed, reviewed and audited payroll and payroll reports for approximately 150+ employees.
• Communicated with employees daily to answer questions regarding payroll, benefits and accruals, End of Services accounts, OT Claims and other HR related issues.
• Coordinated employment offers with management and extended offers to candidates.
• Reviewed human resources paperwork for accuracy and completeness by verifying, collecting and correcting additional data.
• Created documentation manual of HR and payroll procedures for use by company's HR personnel.
• Made recommendations about to a complete employee benefit change and facilitated the implementation of the change with Senior Management.
• Liaised between staff and management on any ongoing issues.
• Monitored employees daily to make sure all labor laws were followed.
• Processed all salary changes stemming from merit increases, promotions, bonuses and pay adjustments.
• Identified the staff vacancies, interviewed, and hired over fifty employees.
• Scheduled employee orientation; administered all new-hire paperwork and introduced company policies and benefits.
• Worked with legal teams to update policies and procedures for the employee handbooks.
• Created talent and succession planning and recruited qualified candidates.
• Analyzed HR data identify trends, concerns and solutions and implemented action plans.
• Provided administrative support for the office including customer service and inventory.
• Handled database and employees' records; wrote and edited employment contracts; performed contract negotiations between Line Managers and Employees.
• Resolved employee relation issues and or concerns that involved either supervisors or entry level employees. Conducted investigations on alleged complaints with the highest level of confidentiality.
• Schedule & process employee performance evaluations.
• Performed employee disciplinary and coaching meetings which included terminating employees with written evidence and documentation.
WORK EXPERIENCE 2
Center for Academic Research, Cochin Apr 2013 to March 2014 HR Admin
• Over 80+ Employees, ISO 9001-2008 Certified company deals with Research and Scholars. Job Responsibility:
• Processed employee referral bonuses and coordinate processing with payroll
• Oversee the day-to-day account representative vendor management with applicable benefit programs
• Provide support and assistance to staff for a variety of technical issues including Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook and Web-based database.
• Recruitment & Selection - Conduct all aspects of recruiting for company including: manage job postings, create behavioral interview questionnaire guides for all positions, interview candidates and extend employment offers to chosen candidates.
• Policies & Procedures - Establish and implement new and existing policies pertaining to company business
(i.e., Recruitment, Maternity Leave of Absence, Job Descriptions, etc.)
• Employee Relations - Assist directors and managers regarding policy interpretation, solution recommendation and suggested course of action. Counsel, advice and/or review disciplinary actions to ensure consistency. Review and/or write formal disciplinary actions such as Performance Improvement Plans. Conduct investigations on harassment complaints. Use discretion in handling sensitive matters by maximizing interpersonal, tact/diplomacy and negotiation skills.
• Coordinated events for Human Resources: Milestone Anniversary Luncheon, Scholarship Luncheon, Holiday Party and Holiday gift distributions.
• Validate the paperwork for the new hires/clients to ensure compliance standards References
Name : Mr. Muthu Krishnan Name: Mr. Suresh Sundaram Position: Senior Commissioning Engineer Position: Project Manager Company: Meidensha Corporation (DNJ Energy) Company: Larsen & Turbo, UAE
(Doha Metro Project) Contact No.: +971-*********
Contact No.: +974-******** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com