A passionate and driven professional
with a zest for innovation and result.
Proven ability to provide reliable legal
and administrative solutions.
Demonstrated strength in extensive legal
• Advanced research, written and
verbal communication skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office
• Familiar with legal research
programs such as LexisNexis,
WestLaw other web-based
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Multitasking and prioritizing to
• Courteous and professional
• Ability to work with tight
• Critical thinker and exceptional
• Adaptive and detail-oriented
• Extensive client relations, word
processing and data entry
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB)) -
• Community Involvement and
• Sports – Basketball & Swimming
• Travel, food and discovery
• Agropreneurship, programming
languages & artificial Intelligence
2019 09 – Present
Anehita Law Professional Corporation Toronto ON (Real Estate, Mortgage, Notary, Civil Litigation)
• Prepared legal and mortgage documents from instructions and precedents
• Attended and documented client interviews for transcription
• Used computer software to prepare and, maintain legal documents for court cases and to
• Introduced color coding for a more efficient filing system
• Ensured prompt responses to phone/email inquiries and displayed professionalism in all client interactions.
• Received calls, scheduled appointments, coordinated logistics and document preparation for court proceedings.
• Effectively managed high-volume workload of word processing assignments and court filings.
• Conducted legal research on issues relevant to the firm’s files
• Prepared billing statements for clients using legal billing software
• Reviewed documents for grammar, spelling and appropriate formatting.
• Resolved two-year accounts documentation backlog for a successful Law Society audit
• Maintained confidential records, processes and documents throughout legal proceedings such as litigation, settlement negotiations, depositions, and real estate transactions.
• Other legal or administrative duties as assigned including data entry, printing, photocopying and scanning
2016-07 - 2019-08:
The Nigerian Ombudsman (Public Complaints Commission)
● Proofread, filed and served court processes and other legal documents including pleadings, affidavits etc.
● Consistently researched on relevant case law, regulations and strategies concerning assigned cases
● Prepared presentations, opinions, reports and case conference summaries on ongoing matters handled by Senior Counsel
● Assisted in the creation of strategic planning working papers for the reformation of the Commission
● Managed correspondence of Senior Counsel between clients and other public and private agencies
• Established and maintained communications with counsel, complainants, government staff and other public officials
• Scheduled case conference appointments and creating appropriate reminders
• Arranged travel and maintained expense accounts for senior counsel
• Provided support for senior counsel in all aspects of litigation management, including document production, and trial preparation 2011-11 - 2012-10:
Legal Aid Volunteer
Ministry of Justice Rivers State
● Provided legal advice and instruction regarding administration of estates(probate) under Rivers State Law
● Assisted the department of estate administration in preparation of templates and documents for clients
● Provided clients with information and assistance in completing required documents relating to their cases
● Provided administrative and para-legal support to senior counsel