Actively seeking a challenging and rewarding position within the Business Industry, that will contribute my skills effectively and to their fullest potential to provide corporate efficiency and profitability. EXPERIENCE:
Ruskin, FL // Independent Distributor/Health Coach 04/01/17-Present
• Help Clients get fitness results by providing a nutrition plan.
• Recruit and train my own team of Health Coaches to do exactly what I do.
• Do weekly/monthly follow ups.
• Use social media platform to promote business.
• Meet monthly goals.
Tampa, FL // AML Analyst 07/2014 – 11/2016
• Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activity and transaction in the Bank and ensure timorous reporting of suspicious transactions to the Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
• Conduct alert investigations using global standard policies, procedures and tools aimed at meeting internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for conducting searches, gathering data and recording evidence from CITI internal systems, the internet, commercial databases and inquiry with business of Compliance contacts within CITI.
• Handling of Suspicious report (SARs).
• Latin American countries worked with so far included: Colombia.
• Knowledge of KYC, Bank Secrecy Act, Patric Act. OFAC.
• Creating and maintaining cases and average of 200 cases per month. DAVITA RX
Coppell, TX // PATIENT CALLER 08/2012 – 11/2013
• Make inbound calls to enroll patients into pharmacy.
• Take inbound/outbound calls and assist our patients with any questions they may have.
• Meet weekly goal.
WELLS FARGO BANK
Addison, TX // Teller 06/2010 – 08/2012
• Consistently provide exceptional levels of customer’s service by handling accurate and timely deposits, withdrawals and account transfers.
• Interact with people of diverse professional and cultural backgrounds.
• Assist in referring them to their best needs depending on their qualifications.
• Promote bank services and products.
• Maintained level sales goal. Awarded cash bonuses for outstanding performance. FIST CONVENIENCE BANK
Irving, TX // Personal Banker/ Teller 05/2008 – 03/2010
• Handled deposits, withdrawals, transfers and face to face customer contact.
• Opened accounts for new customers (checking, savings, cds, etc.) ATM custodian.
• Host. Sold products to customers on regular basis. Profiled customers.
• Referred customers to their best needs depending on their qualifications. EDUCATION:
NEW BEGINNING CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
High School Diploma (2007)
• ACAMS Web seminars.
• Experience in monitoring and auditing banking compliance.
• In-depth knowledge of general banking compliance.
• Extensive knowledge about the anti-money laundering laws, procedures and practices.
• Strong error detection, writing, analytical, problem solving skills and communications skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish).
• Strong customer service skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, etc.
• Citibank's internal system such as, Actimize, Business Objects, eCADD, CITIDOC KYC, Citi Screening, Core, Cosmo, Ness, Oracle, OnDemand.