firstname.lastname@example.org Leif-Henning Klüver 980-***-****
Master of Accounting (CFA track: Passed Level II) with completed coursework in financial accounting theory, financial analysis, quantitative and regression analysis, portfolio management and a strong interest in equity and financial markets.
Strong Leader and Work Ethic as demonstrated through campus athletics, Student Athlete Advisory Committee engagement, the Wingate University Investment Club and various academic projects. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
MORGAN STANLEY, Wealth Management, Charlotte, NC June 2017 - September 2017 Finance Intern
• Researched over 50 publicly held companies and wrote reports on leaderships and acquisition strategies.
• Gained exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’ financial needs. ACENDANT CAPITAL RESEARCH, LTD., Weddington, NC June 2017 - August 2019 Investment Research Intern
• Obtain data CIQ & SEC filings to evaluate investment opportunity and reformulate financial statements.
• Gather data for industry comparison using multiples and create CIQ industry comparison templates.
• Gather and work with inflation and CPI data FRED Economic Data. Create financial statement forecasts WINGATE UNIVERSITY INVESTMENT CLUB, Wingate, NC August 2016 – August 2019 President and Analyst
• Performed research and discount valuation on various companies.
• Setting goals for the investment club, structure and lead meetings. WINGATE UNIVERSITY, Wingate, NC September 2015 – August 2019 Swimming Graduate Assistant, Academic Tutor, Swim Lesson Teacher, Lifeguard
• Assist 5-7 students per week with content and creative learning techniques in various college courses.
• Teaching various skills and techniques to beginner and advanced swimmers. EDUCATION
Master of Accounting - CFA Track Level II – GPA 3.9 - August 2019 Wingate University – Porter Byrum School of Business – Wingate, NC Bachelor of Science in Finance – Minors in Accounting and Economics – 3.79 GPA - May 2017 Wingate University – Porter Byrum School of Business – Wingate, NC SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Morningstar, Capital IQ, QuickBooks, Crisp Software
• Financial Modeling, Forecasting and Analysis, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Microsoft Office VALUE-ADDED
• Leadership/Mentoring, Time Management, Problem Solving
• Fluent in German and Danish
DESIGNATIONS AND HONORS
• Passed CFA Level 2 June 2019 Exam
• Three-time CSCAA Scholar All-American Team Member and 2017 Academic All-American
• Men’s Swimming Most Valuable Player 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017
• Student Athlete Advisory Committee representative 2015-2017, Board member, Treasurer 2016-2017
• Capstone Business Simulation International Competition finishing 3rd out of 500 Teams Spring 2017