Name:Okebata Blessing Ijeoma
Date of Birth : 14/03/1996
Marital status: Married.
Visa status: Transferable visa /Noc Available.
Current Location: Al khor .
Driving license: on process.
Am a young graduate seeking a challenging position in a career that will allow for progress in terms of expertise, socio-economic development, and innovation through exposure to new ideas for
professional growth, as well as growth of the institution.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION .
Imo State University Owerri Nigeria 2012-2016.
B.Sc Education Economics.
Second Class Honors (Upper Credit)
Queency International School 2003-2009.
National Examination Council
Sabon-Tasha, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
AFFILIATIONS AND PROFFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP.
- Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria.
- Member Nigerian Society of Economics.
- Certificate in Database management and Desktop publishing 2011
WORK EXPERIENCE WITH DATES:
OCTOBER 2018 - AUGUST 2019
EMMANUEL COLLEGE OWERRI,
IMO STATE NIGERIA.
1.Prepare and deliver lectures students on topics on micro and macroeconomics theory.
2. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignment.
3.Prepare lesson plans, utilizing textbook and supplemental instructional materials, audio and visual aids.
4. Confer with school director, teachers, counselor, psychologist and supervisors regularly.
JUNE 2018 - AUGUST 2018.
ROYAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL DOHA.
ASSISTANT CLASS TEACHER.
1. Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups.
2. Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior.
3. Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades
Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipmen.
4. Help supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips.
APRIL 2017- MARCH 2018.
GRACEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL ASABA, DELTA STATE NIGERIA.
ASSISTANT HEAD TEACHER
1. Teach and guide students in improving English reading and writing skills.
2. Prepare lesson plans and teach them in classes.
3. Provide exams and exercises for students to improve English skills.
5. Provide English Language Arts instruction to youth and adult immigrant students.
6. Study, adapt and teach English as a Second Language methods and approach to content learning.
7. Evaluate students through utilization of teacher made tests, standardized tests and observations.
OCTOBER 2016 - MARCH 2017. HOUSING ESTATE PRIMARY SCHOOL ALADINMA, OWERRI, IMO STATE NIGERIA.
ASSISTANT HEAD TEACHER. (6MONTHS TEACHING PRACTICE)
1. Develop agendas, meetings and arrange for speakers and meeting minutes with parents.
2. Manage staff attendance, submit timesheets and enter time into online timesheet system.
3. Handle authorized emergency and safety procedures.
4. Design school’s aims and objectives and implement policies.
5. Ensure policies and practices consider national, local and school inspection research findings.
6. Supervise and evaluate school policy effects and take action where necessary.
7.Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning.
2013-2015 SAPPHIRE TRUE-VINE PRIMARY SCHOOl OWERRI, IMO STATE NIGERIA.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AND SOCiAL STUDIES TEACHER (STUDENT HOLIDAY INTERNSHIP)
1. Ensures a reasonable Teacher Staff School Work Balance.
2. Sustain Staffs Performance Management effective Systems and incorporate Teachers appraisals and targets for school achievement.
3. Assess, Organize and execute flexible curriculum and effective assessment.
4. Strategize development of emerging Technologies to extend learning experience.
LANGUAGES : English: speak, read, and Write.