Bronx New York, 10472
OBJECTIVE • To secure a position where my interpersonal skills, and work ethic can benefit the employer.
• Self-motivated, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Skilled in interpersonal relations, on the telephone and face to face. WORK
Maintennance Worker, Westway Hotel -- 09/2014-02/2015
• Cleaned building floors
• Gathered and emptied trash
• Cleaned windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
Order Picker, Woodbury Auto Warehouse -- 04/2011-10/2012
• Examined shipment contents, compared records, to verify accuracy.
• Prepared documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
Reprographics Technician, Arch Insurance Company -- 12/2007-05/2010
• Binded new books, using bone folders, or brass binding tools.
• Cut binder boards to specified dimensions, using board shears, or cutting machines.
EDUCATION Binding Together -- Digital Print Certification, 08/2006-11/2007
• Architectural Drafting
Martin County Community College -- High School Equivalency Diploma, 06/2002
• Obtaining G.E.D.
REFERENCE • REFRENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST
1136 Boynton Avenue APT. 2F Bronx New York, 10472 929-***-**** email@example.com