Email Id: email@example.com
With my hard work and dedication, I want to achieve a position where I can earn respect for my knowledge while making positive contribution to organization. I look forward for challenging job, which help me to grow professionally as well as individually. STRENGTHS
4.5Years Experience in Quality Controller, Document Controller, Supervision, and Fabrication.
Minimum Supervision, Hardworking and enjoys working in teams.
Interest in team work and problem solving tendency.
Ability to take challenges and complete the work in correct time.
Strike very good relationships with peers and supervisors. WORKING EXPERIENCE
Worked as a Welding QA/QC Inspector in L&T Ship Building Limited, Chennai on- board from 22-07-2013 to 09-08-2015.
1. Carrying out Inspection Process on the Fabricated Materials and Vessels. 2. Coordinating with client and making sure work is done according to their requirements. 3. Ensuring all the Required Specifications are achieved as per the Required Standards. 4. Preparation of WPS and PQR, updating Welder Qualification chart by qualified welders. 5. Selection of the most appropriate Welding Process (SMAW, GMAW, FCAW etc..) to achieve the desired quality within the project time schedule. 6. Verifying that Welders at job sites are meeting PQR requirements. 7. Performing Final Inspection Including Dimensional, NDT and Hardness 8. Analyzing Result and Deciding the Acceptance Level of the Final Product. 9. Preparing reports upon Completion of Job.
Worked as Mechanical QC Supervisor in finishing Section at NAFFCO Fire Fighting Company in Dubai from 27-09-2015 to 28-11-2016. 1. Giving Instructions to Welders and Fitters.
2. Performing Internal Inspection According To Given Specification. 3. Maintaining a quality of work during production time 4. Dimensional check of completed weld against Specification requirements and Drawings.
5. Final Inspection and submission of work report.
Working in Mechanical QA/QC inspector in Utility Tech International WLL in Doha Metro Project at Qatar Rail. From 27-12-2017 to 06-june-2019 1. Responsible for incoming materials inspection with respect to specification, Data sheet, material approval, quality plan and project requirements. 2. Responsible for the over-all implementation of Quality Control related works accordance with project specifications and Engineering Standards. 3. Responsible for resolving quality related issues in site, as per the approved Quality plan, Specification and Procedures.
4. Making sure work is done according to approved method statement and quality plan
5. Raising Material Inspection Request.
6. Coordinating with client and consultant regarding Project Quality related Inspection.
7. Raising Installation inspections.
8. Preparing Obstruction Reports.
9. Preparing Daily progress and Weekly progress Reports. 10. Preparing site progress reports.
QATAR RAIL METRO PROJECT
Dec-2017 to June-2019
TUNNEL VENTILATION SYSTEM -MEP
Client : QATAR RAIL
Consultant : PMCS
Main contractor : MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
AL SHAQAB STATION-GREEN LINE
AL QADEEM STATION-GREEN LINE
HAMAD HOSPITAL STATION-GREEN LINE
WHITE PALACE STATION-GREEN LINE
EDUCATION CITY EVACUATION SHAFT 4-GREEN LINE
EVACUATION SHAFT 6-GREEN LINE
AL SOUDAN STATION-GOLD LINE
ALL GOLD LINE STATION-OTE &UPE SLIDING DAMPER
Qualification College Board/University Year
SSLC HSS Mayyanad
Board of Public
Kerala Higher Secondary
3 Year Ship
College of Ship
Det Norske Veritas AS,
Norway, Certified with
Programme – 3.201
WQC Institute of
American Society for
ON JOB TRAINING
One year practical On-Job Training in M/s. TEBMA Shipyard Ltd., MALPE, Mangalore in HULL FABRICATION Department.
Specialized training in trades like Engineering & Technical Drawing, HULL Fabrication and Structural Fabrication
ADDITIONAL COURSES BY TECHNICAL PARTNERS OF COLLEGE
Technical session conducted by M/s. Demag Cranes & Components (I) Pvt, Ltd.
Technical session conducted on Fire and Safety Operations and equipments details. OTHER SKILLS
Creative and logical
Problem solving ability
Good Communication skills
Age & Date of Birth : 26, 01-11-1992
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Father’s Name : Jamaludeen. A
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Permanent Address : Changattu Thodiyil
Mukkom, Mayyanad P.O
Kollam – 691303
Kerala State, India
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam &Tamil QID & PASSPORT DETAILS
QID no. : 292********
Visa Status : Employment (Transferrable)
Passport No. : L8064041
Date of Issue : 24-03-2014
Place of Issue : TRIVANDRUM
Date of Expiry : 23-03-2024
I hereby declare that all the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief
Place: Doha Yours Faithfully