Duruofor Amaka Eberehi (B.Nsc)
• Maintains excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience in supervising nursing Aides.
• Ability to assist in medical and surgical procedures.
• Highly analytical in problem solving evidenced by identifying appropriate nursing interventions for certain nursing diagnosis.
• Demonstrates good record keeping especially in documentation and reporting of symptoms and changes in patients’ condition.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
• Good team player as demonstrated by a good working relationship with other nurses.
• Participated as an internal contact by working with safe care on the need for quality improvement.
• Able to raise the facility’s standard as a quality manager, evidenced by 2018 annual award given to the facility by safe care as the most quality improvement practicing facility.
• Have been able to eradicate old nursing practices for example: the use of talcum powder on a new born.
• Successful treatment of tuberculosis patients in the facility without supervision. WORK HISTORY
• Christ Foundation Hospital, Morogbo, Lagos Nov. 2017 – Till Date JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse /Midwife/ Quality Manager RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Carry out activities of daily living on patients.
• Attend to customers as a front desk officer.
• Keeping of daily admissions and discharge records.
• Record of all out-patients’ and in-patients’ attendance.
• Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions.
• Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
• Monitor, assess address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
• Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment.
• Assist in medical procedures.
• Supervises other nursing staff.
• Carry out monthly summary and auditing of specific diseases and illnesses.
• Filling and retrieving of patient’s case notes.
• General nursing care.
• Check vital signs of patients.
• Assist in delivery babies.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Registered Midwife - Imo State University, 2016
• Bachelor of Nursing Science - Imo State University, 2015
• Registered Nurse - Imo State University, 2015
• Bachelor of Science Education in Chemistry- University of Nigeria Nsukka, 2014
• Diploma in Basic Operations - Swintec Computer Institute: 2009 COMPUTER SKILLS:
Literate in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Internet Applications).