Sanaa Said Maallawi
Having worked for ** years in optometry, I have enjoyed a diverse experience spanning technical, scientific and business aspects.
I have opened my own optic shop 4 years ago. This has greatly enhanced my
organizational and administration skills.
Before that, I have worked for 5 years in “Magrabi optical Doha”, which is considered one of the leading eyewear chains in the Middle East, and gave me a competitive advantage in different areas.
I have returned to work with “ Magrabi Optical Doha” few months ago, till now.
In addition to a license degree in optometry, I am currently pursuing a Master’s degree in History due to my profound belief that learning and diversified knowledge sharpen my personality.
I am currently looking forward to further develop my career in a reputable company that is based in Qatar.
*Nationality: Lebanese *Year of Birth: 27-11-1985
*Personal Address: Um Slal Ali, Qatar
*Email: firstname.lastname@example.org *Mobile:009**********
*Qatari ID.No: 285********
May08 Jul 08, Company: Eye and Ear Hospital Naccash Lebanon
01 Dec 09 - 31 May 2014, Company: Magrabi Optical Location: Doha Qatar
Duties & responsibilities:
* Managing branch sales & operations to achieve set targets
* Providing training to staff about new products and services
* Maintaining good relationships with clients and aim to have them recurring customers
* Run weekly reports and send to the management with recommendations
*Supervise the implementation of promotional activities at branch set by the management
* Diagnosing and giving advice
* Prescribing, fitting and supplying glasses or contact lenses
* Discussing the suitability and shape of glasses frames
* Referring clients to specialists or ophthalmologists (eye surgeons)
15 June 2014 – Dec 2017, Own Optic Shop
1 Nov 2018 – Present : Magrabi Optical Doha
BSc History, Lebanese University (LU), Zahle-Lebanon2014-2016
BSc Optometry, Superior Technical Industrial Institute, Dekwaneh- Lebanon2004-2009
Baccalaureate Diploma, Lebanon
Qatar Medical License :Nb 2337 Expiry: Apr 2021
Certificate from Varilux Academy (Essilor) 25 Apr 2010
Training session :
Optic Nacouzi (Refraction and Sales) Beirut Lebanon
Daher Al Bashek Hospital (Refraction) Beirut Lebanon
Military Hospital(Refraction) Maten Lebanon
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sap, Citrix.
Fluent in written and spoken English, French, and Arabic