SIMONE A. BAILEY
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Seasoned Field Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Blended Adult Case Manager looking to fit in with a collaborative treatment team to serve as a liaison between patients and medical staff as well as link with aftercare resources to assist with maintenance of overall wellbeing.
MARCH 2005 – MARCH 2019
ADULT BLENDED CASE MANAGER, catch, Inc, 1413 W, Moyamensing Ave, Philadelphia, pa 19145. 215-***-****. Abcm coordinator- bobby sandi and Melissa Ann nikolaj.
As a member of the Adult Blended Case Management Program out team provided quality services to individuals with serious mental health issues, as well as co-occurring issues, such as drug and alcohol abuse issues.
* Identified and documented an individual’s need for resources, services, and other supports;
* Used information from assessments, evaluations, observation, and interviews to develop service plans; Coordinating the provision of services by diverse public and private providers.
* Assist participants to identify and overcome barriers to program success.
* Maintains client contact to monitor success and provides follow up services as necessary.
* Maintains up-to-date records on client efforts, progress and support needs.
Actively manage and direct use of resources to achieve the highest quality outcomes and patient experiences.
* Coordinate and advocate for the patient during hospitalization, from admission to post-discharge.
* Manage information/communication to effectively oversee healthcare delivery and facilitate interdisciplinary plan-of-care decisions.
* Monitor the discharge plan implementation while identifying/addressing the patient’s psychosocial and support-systems issues.
* Oversee the coordination of services and manage issues in the areas of admission/discharge, team conference/interdisciplinary plan-of-care communication, patient/family education, payor relations and total fiscal management.
* Ensure that cost-effective treatment is provided and patient’s-rights regulations are followed.
JANUARY 1990 TO 1996
RESIDENTIAL REHABILITATION SPECIALIST, PATH, INC. 8220 CASTOR AVE, PHILA, PA. PATH, INC.
Frequent support to various consumers in supportive living and rehabilitative housing facility settings. Detailed progress note taking, medication management, budgeting, ADLs. Encouragement to follow treatment plans created by consumers and BH liasons. Assisted and supported with accessing community resources. Maintained caseload of 30 residents.
1986 to 1990
Saint Agnes Hospital and burn center. Philadelphia, Pa. Nurses assistant to several units ( burn, telemetry, geriatric) general duties included monitoring of meds and patients, assisting with informing of discharge orders and plans, housekeeping, bathing, feeding and taking basic vital signs.
SEPT. 1986 TO MAY 1988
NURSING SCHOOL, VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY. VILLANOVA, PA
MAY 19TH 1991.
BACHELORS OR ARTS IN SOCIOLOGY, Temple University. PHILADELPHIA, Pa 19132.
GENERAL ACADEMICS WITH FOCUS ON SOCIAL SCIENCES, john W. hallahan Catholic girls HIGH SCHOOL, phila, pa
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE 1996 TO 2005. 2995 MARKET STREET PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104.
Distribution Clerk – mechanically sorted nationwide mail in preparation to be sent to various zip codes.
Diabetes training and certification
Electronic note taking
Always ready to listen and ask questions
Dependable and honest
Able to decipher through non truths
Clean driving record and insured
I have a few arts and craft hobbies that I personally utilize to maintain my stress level that I encourage as well as participate in with several of my persons in recovery. I have also encouraged and have been encouraged to participate in various trainings and workshops. I thoroughly enjoy my calling/career and I hope to find a home with your agency.