SERGE BOZIEUX JR.
firstname.lastname@example.org · www.linkedin.com/in/serge-bozieux-jr- Bilingual individual promoting 4 years of expertise managing the operation of signal support systems. Disciplined Signal Support Systems Specialist challenged with successfully creating technical polices and procedures, of experience in technical support and operations. Fast worker able to resolve problems quickly, delivering high levels of customer satisfaction. Excellent knowledge of compute repair and troubleshooting.
• Testing and Troubleshooting
• New Employee training
• Teamwork/ Collaboration
• System/ Network Configuration
• Assembly Procedures
• System Upgrades
• Application Installations
• Quality Assurance
AMERICAN COUNCIL ON EDUCATION (ARMY), FORT GORDON, GA
(661) Credited Hours
COMPTIA SECURITY+ SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY ONWARD TO OPPURTUNITY PROJECTED TO AQCUIRE BY DEC 2019
OCT 2015 – OCT 2019
SIGNAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST, UNITED STATES ARMY EL PASO, TX
• Documented repair process and helped streamline procedures for future technical support actions.
• Disassembled computer systems to troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues.
• Consulted via telephone to understand user problems, run through testing scripts and probing questions to locate root causes.
• Responded to assistance requests from users and directed individuals through basic troubleshooting tasks.
• Updated software versions with patches and new installations to close security loopholes and protect users.
• Followed up with clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction following support engagement and problem resolution.
• Traveled to remote office locations to install nodes and implement client software rollouts
JUL 2015 TO OCT 2015
CASHIER SALES ASSOCIATE, WALGREENS DELRAY BEACH, FL
• Worked as team member to provide highest level of service to customers.
• Communicated store policy violations to leadership team quickly and accurately.
• Communicated merchandise needs and issues to appropriate supervisors in a timely fashion.
• Presented friendly and positive attitude while communicating clearly with customers and colleagues.
• Used Microsoft Excel to develop inventory tracking spreadsheets.
• Inventoried over 200 separate serial numbers with no loss or damage to equipment.
• Instructed platoon sergeant and cadets assigned to unit on differences in vast array of commo equipment so they could more effectively lead and operate in a Patriot unit.
• Demonstrated exemplary technical proficiency during deployment. Quick to share domain knowledge of essential communications equipment. Impactful on the team’s ability to complete tasks at hand. Assisted in training of communications personnel.