Palm Harbor, FL *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
NTC - Palm Harbor, FL
October 2016 to February 2018
Review mortgage documents to obtain data
Enter correct data from mortgage documents into the NTC database based on required parameters
Review documents for correct execution and signing them if authorized
Ability to learn complex information while accurately inputting data
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with production goals and quotas
MS Office knowledge
Ability to type at least 45 WPM
Familiarity with 10-Key
Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
Great attention to detail and organizational Skills
Barnett Crossbows - Tarpon Springs, FL
April 2015 to April 2016
Assemble parts using hand tools to fasten or adjust components.
Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials.
Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
Manufacturing experience and quality. Tooling, safety management, quality focus, power tools,
judgement and decision making.
Business Development Specialist
WINN Technology Group - Palm Harbor, FL
June 2005 to April 2014
· Communicated daily with IT professionals and executive level contacts
· Responsible for making and influencing technology purchasing decisions
· Appointment setting, delivered qualified leads and appointments
· Lead Generation, lead qualification, and data services
· Event marketing which I helped recruit attendees for live and online webinars, seminars, and
· Developed, cleansed, and verified marketing databases.
· Trained new hires on special projects
· Confirmed registration calling
Inbound Call Center Operator
· Answered multi line phones
· Transferred calls to appropriate departments and department heads
· Researched IT companies via computer to find appropriate contacts
· Support inbound marketing initiatives
· Helped and confirmed clients with their registrations
Dr. Raymond Hansen MD - Dunedin, FL
February 2000 to April 2002
Transcribe dictated recordings made by physicians and healthcare professionals. Write and
produce discharge summaries, medical history and physical examination reports, operative reports,
consultation reports, autopsy reports, diagnostic-imaging studies, progress notes, and referral letters.
Knowledge of medical terminology.
Above-average spelling, grammar, communication and memory skills.
Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers with accuracy.
Skill in the use and operation of basic office equipment/computer; eye/hand/foot coordination.
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
Records maintenance skills or ability.
Above-average to excellent typing skills.
Certificate in Medical Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy-Tampa - Tampa, FL
2012 to 2013
High school or equivalent
Palm Harbor, FL
• Communication, Research, Computer, Flexibility,Teamwork skills (10+ years)
• Call Center
• Customer Service
• Customer Care