Mohallah Sultan Pura Naqshbandia St# * Sheikhupura.
030*-*******. firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Hafiz Muhammad Zubair Zia
ACCOUNTS & FINANACE
Highly motivated and experienced professional in the field of Business Accounts. primarily related to the Risk Management, Bank Correspondence and Imports, Business Analysis, Payments & Billing platforms, Business Accounts Process Reengineering and Project Management SAP ERP.
- WORK EXPERIENCE -
Mavra Ghee Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
Accounts Officer (2015 to Present)
• Letter of Credit Processing (Import Oil) (storage, verification releasing bulk oil shipments)
• Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by analysing account information.
• Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information Recommendations on financial actions by Analysing Accounting detail.
• Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet profit and loss statement.
• Maintaining of accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Securing financial information by completing data base backups
• Prepare and send invoices, credit memos, and purchase orders.
• Process Company receipts, sales invoices, and payments from customers and suppliers.
• Monitor accounts payable, following up on outstanding balances when required.
• Calculate and Record Tax Properly.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Process employee wages and expense claims.
• Handle insurance claims.
• Interact with customers by phone and email.
• Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise.
• Purchase Processing, Managing Receipts & Payments. Responsibilities in Enterprise Resource Planning SAP:
• Input all the Document to Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
• Creative New Vendors and Customer’s Master Data.
• Advance Payment from Customer & Vendor.
• Posting and Clearing of Customer & Vendors Invoices.
• Managing Customer & Vendors Outstanding Balances.
• Cheque & Cash Payment to vendor
- EDUCATION– (2004 to Present)
Master of Commerce (M.Com). To be Continue.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com). Allama Iqbal Open University.
DAE (Mechanical). Punjab Board of Technical Education Lahore.
Matriculation (science). Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Lahore.
Hifzul Quran. Madrassa Tul Madina (Faizan-e Madina Sheikhupura)
- Certificates–(2014 to 2015)
Computerized Accounting & Practical Book Keeping Using Quickbooks. (LVTC Lahore Chamber Of Commerce & Industries)
Certification in Information Technology. (Institute of Information Technologies and Business Administrations).
Strong Excel analysis skills with the ability to demonstrate the application of double entry accounting rules to a given situation to investigate any anomaly.
Strategic Assistant, including business plan, financial operation & sales strategy development policies and structuring commercial transactions.
Managing Imports and Banking operations for the Company (Storage, verification releasing bulk oil shipments)
Diligent with extensive skills meeting international standards of quality, reporting, analysis and accuracy with excellent team managerial, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people at all levels of seniority and with different levels of technical knowledge.
Ledger Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Stock Reconciliation.
Ability to solve problems independently.
Experience using Business Information databases to analyse the performance of the business.
Great communication skills.
Highly motivated and ready for a challenge
Personable and confident face to face with clients.
Experience of the use of an ERP system (Enterprise Resource Planning) that integrates production transactions with the business Books of Account.
Proven ability to lead a team and to mentor junior members of staff.
Loyal, responsible, and well behaved parson.
- Software -
Enterprise Resource Planning SAP.
Microsoft office (Ms Office, Excel, Power Point).