Phone: +91-970*******,E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking for a position in mechanical engineering in an organization that progresses dynamically towards growth and provides an opportunity for skill enhancement and growth by due contribution to the organization.
Having 4 years 10 months experience in VEM Technologies Pvt Ltd as Assistant Engineer – Manufacturing cum production engineer from Oct 2014 to till date.
VEM Technologies Pvt Ltd is Aero space & Defense manufacturing company with ISO 9001-2015, AS9100D, OSHAS 18001, CEMILAC Certifications.
Extensively worked on aerospace and defense projects like CENTRE FUSELAGE (LCA TEJAS) Jig Manufacturing & Integration, CENTRE FUSELAGE GENERAL ASSY, BASE SHROUD (AGNI- I& II) SITVC & HFTC Hydro pneumatic valves assembly & Testing etc.
CF Jig elements erection by using laser tracker equipment.
I have a good knowledge in Machining operations like CNC Turing & Milling, Wire cut, EDM etc.
Planning of Raw Material requirements, Standard items and cosumables.
Design & Drafting, Preparing manufacturing & Assembly process sheets.
Creating Assembly models and incorporate in process sheets for ease of assembly.
Knowledge in Fixture and drill jigs designing.
Proficient in reading complex drawings and handling large assembly data.
Estimating Machining hours and good knowledge in machine selection.
Familiar with SAP ERP(Utilization for project execution).
Design Tools : AutoCAD-12 Version, Unigraphics (NX 11.0)- Modeling, Drafting, Assembly.
Computer Skills : MS Office, Excel, Open office, SAP ERP.
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING :- (2011 – 2014)
Institution: Sri Mullapudi Venkataraya Memorial (S.M.V.M) Polytechnic (Tanuku) with an aggregate of 79.97 %.
SSC :- (2010 – 2011)
Institution: Panditha Madana Mohana Malvya Municipal High School (Kovvur) with aggregate of 88.16%
VEM Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad Sep 2014 – Till date
Position: Assistant Engineer, Methods Dept.
VEM Technologies Pvt. Ltd was established in 1988 and is one of the leading aerospace and defense companies in India. It caters mainly to the Indian defense organizations such as DRDL, BDL, RCI, ASL, HAL etc. and Israel aerospace companies. The areas of service include the design, development and Built-to-Print projects in the fields of mechanical systems, mechatronics, electronics and optics.
Project: Centre fuselage(LCA-TEJAS)
Centre fuselage is the structural airframe of the LCA-Tejas aircraft, housing the fuel compartments and pneumo-hydraulic system. The wings, Landing Gears, Air ducts and the engine are mounted on Centre Fuselage. It is a critical section and is an assembly comprising of 1100+ components such as sheet metal, machining parts and composites.
* Inputs Study & BOM Preparation:
- Study input drawings & technical specifications given by customer.
- Raw material planning for manufacturing components.
- Identifying special tools, Fixtures and drill jigs requirement.
- Preparing Manufacturing and Assembly process sheets.
- Maintaining documents for the inputs and deliverables.
* 3D Modeling & Drafting:
- Modeling of the components from the customer inputs.
- Virtual Assembly of the components and identifying any problems prior to manufacturing and feedback
- 3D models Drafting and making necessary operational models for manufacturing.
* Raw Material Planning:
- Identifying the RM required for each component included in the BOM
- Consolidating and Planning the total RM requirement for the project and giving this input to Purchase.
- Preparation of cutting layouts of the Raw Material for effective utilization of material.
* Preparation of assembly flow charts and assembly process flow diagrams.
* Interacting with Customers & vendors and visiting their plants to review the assigned activities.
Date of Birth : 3rd April 1996
Marital status : Single
Languages : Telugu, Hindi & English
Present Address : Plot No.107, Thukkuguda, Maheswaram (Mandal), R.R (Dist), Telangana - 501359
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: (VASU CH)