Developer with a product and entrepreneurial background
New York, NY
Consulting projects - New York, USA
Company in blockchain
● Integrated blockchain libraries to handle authentication and data lockers that are controlled by users.
● Built back-end using PostgreSQL and Ruby on Rails. Built API endpoints.
● Built React components to handle asynchronous requests. Company in privacy and security
● Designed recommendations algorithm to help users become more private and more secure online.
● Wrote feature specifications for the mobile app. RAYO. Lead developer - San Francisco, USA
● Built social network features such as posting, commenting and liking.
● Built back-end using PostgreSQL and Ruby on Rails.
● Built responsive front-end using React and Bootstrap.
● Deployed app on Heroku and AWS.
TORO LABS. Founder / Product Owner - New York, USA 2013 - 2017
● Translated ideas and objectives from stakeholders into roadmaps for mobile and web applications.
● Coded demos in PHP, Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, Swift, and Java. Publications
“Implementing a simple microcontroller-based interval type-2 fuzzy processor” IEEE Circuits and Systems, 2008. MWSCAS 2008. 51st Midwest Symposium. August 10, 2008. Authors: Jefrey Bulla, Katherine Sierra, and Miguel Melgarejo. Education
Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas - Bogotá, Colombia 2008
B.S. with honors, Electronic Engineering. Advanced coursework in artificial intelligence and programming. Additional Information
● Languages: English (Fluent), Spanish (Native).
● GitHub: https://github.com/jefreybulla
● Website: www.jefreybulla.com