OBJECTIVE: Customer Service Representative / Operation Officer
● Over 8 years of sales and marketing experience demonstrating excellent customer service skills
● Identify and support customer needs, able to generate new business
● Follow up with customer
● Manage day to day operation
● Excellent listening skills, innovative, and confident
● Friendly, strong team player, flexible, work well under pressure
● Did human psychology as well as lab dyeing courses.
● Computer skills: knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, intermediate level
● Three times award winner for best performance in cross selling of credit cards and loans
● Gold award winner for the best performance
● Shooting star award from TD bank .selected as “employee of the month “for detail oriented and outstanding performance
Customer Service and Sales Skills
● Detail orientation, ensures that one’s own and other‘s work and information are complete and accurate .carefully prepares information and data submission
● Providing support to the company through both administrative and clerical duties
● Gathering important and useful and important information by phone, email, letter or in person
● Continuous review and improvement of performance in -line with the banks planned
● Update and retrieve information for credit application.
● Determination of credit worth and applicants.
● Evaluate the level of risk and determine the interest rate.
● Gather and analyze financial data such as purpose of loan, payment history, liabilities, wage earning .
● Data entry for day to day progress .
● Resolve queries related to account opening, ATM card, pay order, demand draft and all related queries of branch banking., cash deposit, cash withdrawals, chq. Deposit .
Kiran Baig pg.1 of 2
● Timely and accurate confirmation transactions, within the 24 hour confirmation policy
● Maintain sufficient audit trails on all confirmations
● actively participate in team meetings, training and activities to help maintain productive work .achievement of SLAs between bank and public guardian and trustee .
● Ensure assets of incapable clients should be safe through public guardian trustee’s request
● Help in assessment, investigation process of public guardian and trustee requests.
● protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required. Assist the customer satisfaction and quality department as needed with Project Analysis, Survey Analysis, Research Topics, Administrative tasks confirming transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift and email .
Teamwork Skills 1
● Assisted staff members whenever necessary.
● Trained new staff in job responsibilities and company regulations
● Worked within various team environment always ensuring that operations run smoothly
● Helped employees troubleshoot and find solution for problems
● Develop colleagues, embrace diversity and respect one another .
● Organized, time managed person
● Ability to communicate with different background customers
● Guided individuals to identify and achieve personal objectives
● providing legendary experiences and trusted advice.
● Lead with integrity to drive business results.
● Innovate with purpose, simplify the way of work
Operation officer October 2018-october 2019
Company Name: TD bank
Client Advisor July 2018-September 2018
Company Name: Royal Bank of Canada Mississauga ON
Quality Administrator (co-op placement) April 2018-June 2018 Company Name: Schneider Electric Canada Mississauga ON
Assistant to Financial Advisor / Marketing Coordinator June 2017-October 2017
Company Name: Wealth and Estate Financial Canada Inc. Mississauga ON
2 Kiran Baigpg.2 of 2
Customer Relationship Officer 2008-2009
Company Name: Abu Dhabi commercial bank UAE
Team Leader Retail Banking 2006-2008
Company Name: Abu Dhabi commercial bank UAE
Online Personal Banker 2004-2006
Company Name: Saudi Pak Commercial Bank Pakistan
Telemarketing Sales Officer 2003-2004
Company Name: Union Bank Pakistan
● Office Administration n and Customer Service Coop Program. Brian J. Fleming Adult Learning Centre, DPCDSB, Mississauga ON
● Golden age of knowledge course from Scientology Org. Cambridge ON
● Stress management, communication skills, anger management courses from Cambridge Scientology Org Ontario.
● pursuing IFIC (investment fund in Canada)
● Pre-medical diploma, Sir Syed College Pakistan
● CSLD survey (customer journey map) training
● Schneider Electric Template training Compliance trainings (include code of conduct, CASL Risk management,) Everyday Banking transactions (includes, Retailing experience applying the negotiation training. Privacy at td bank training, anti-bribery and anti-corruption training at td bank.
● Worked Voluntarily in Earthquake Disaster Relief Fund for 1 Month in Karachi
PAKISTAN AIRFORCE ASSOCIATION 2005
● worked voluntarily in Dianetics org. to help mentally disturbed people for 6 Month
3 Kiran Baigpg.2 of 2
4 Kiran Baigpg.2 of 2