SUMMARY – PERSONAL PROFILE:
English Language Teaching Experience :-
· Fourteen 14 years of experience in English Language Teaching
· Ten years at University of Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
· Two years at International Indian School, Tabuk (Saudi Arabia)
· Two years at Language institute of Hyderabad (Hyderabad, India) PERSONAL I NFORMATION
DOB : 28 January 1978
POB : Hyderabad, India
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
· 1999 – 2001
M.A (Master of Arts in English Literature)
· Completed a Three months Course in accent and phonetics in English Language. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ESL Teaching Experience :-
2014 – 18
· Language Instructor for Prepatory Year Program (PYP) English Department
(University of Tabuk)
2013 – 14
· PYP Examination Writer for Prepatory Year Program English Department
(University of Tabuk)
2011 – 2013
· ESL Instructor General and ESP (Part Time) College of Community Services and applied sciences ELC (University of Tabuk)
2010 – 2011
· ESL Instructor for Faculty and University Staff, professional Development Unit ELC (University of Tabuk)
2009 – 10
· ESL Instructor College of Medicine (University of Tabuk) 2009
· Three months crash course in accent and phonetics in English Language to the administrators Staff (University of Tabuk)
2006 - 2008
· English Language Teacher to the students of secondary & Higher secondary School in Advance Level at International Indian School, Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) 2004 – 2006
· Teaching as an English Language Instructor in Institute of Languages Hyderabad,
· During my tenure actively participated in many workshop offered by the Professional Development Program at ELC, University of Tabuk.
· Attend English Language Instructor Course (ESL) Conducted by Embassy of India. Internal Indian School, Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) KEY DELIVERABLES:-
· Adapting teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ needs, abilities, and interests.
· Recording and monitoring students’ attendance, grades, work assignments and handouts.
· Helping Students to improve their conversational English.
· Planning,Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of English proficiency levels.
· Self confidence and friendly Personality
· Preparing course materials such as syllabus homework, assignments and handouts.
· The ability to interact with all sorts of students with strong communication and listening skills.
· Assisting students with appropriate feedback of oral and written work assignments.
· Planning, Evaluating and revising curriculum course content, course materials and methods of instructions.
· Organizing and supervising student projects and placements.
· Creating a classroom atmosphere which is comfortable and at the same time stimulating for students to further their knowledge in grammar and literature.
· Preparing students to further their education by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities.
· Mentoring and guiding students in their studies and prospective career opportunities.
· Acting as an advisor to student organizations
· Good knowledge of Microsoft windows, MS office, MS word, Excel, and Power point.
Sub:- English / ESL Teacher Job Ref. No. 2733
As a skilled and enthusiastic ESL Teacher with fourteen years of experience, developing lesson plans and curriculum for students of all ages. It is my pleasure to submit the enclosed resume for your review.
Sir, I am confident in my capability to become an important member of your teaching staff, my passion for English Language combined with teaching skills has helped thousands of middle east students in the last 14 years of my employment. I make lessons fun, so that, they are exciting easy to grasp, and hard to forget with my experience and credential I am well prepared to dedicated myself to the highest standard of ELS learning at your school, and exceed your expectation for this position.
Thanking you very much for your kind consideration. Please feel free to contact me
Mobile No. 00091 998-***-****