S/o Mohammed Kunhi,
Building No.47, Bu Hamour, Haloul St, Doha, Qatar
Musara Villa, Nellikunnu,
Kasaragod, Kerala, India
An enthusiastic professional keen to work in a well-established organization.
Eager to learn new things & develop my skills & knowledge in the corporate field.
Secure a challenging position in Accounting / Management / Office Administration / Finance / Human Resource with a reputed organization where my education & experience will be utilized for mutual benefit.
Professionally qualified Post Graduation in MBA Finance from Sikkim Manipal University
Bachelor of Commerce Honors from University of Delhi.
Post Diploma in Global Certified Practical Accounts and Business Management from Ace Accounts India
Higher Secondary - 12
(Board of Kerala)
High School (Board of Kerala)
Advanced knowledge of Accounting package Tally 7.2, 9, ERP .9
QuickBooks, Trade Easy and Peachtree proficiency
Bank and Account Reconciliation
Billing and Collections
Proficiency knowledge in MS Office
A. Organization : ATT Accounts Contractors
(Accounts contractors provide high quality and specialized Accounting services to various industries)
Duties : - Prepared, reviewed, and analyzed quarterly and annual financial statements to present to executives.
- Performed monthly bank reconciliations to various cash accounts
- Handled sensitive information in discrete and careful manner
- Managed tax payments.
- Performed month-end and year-end close processes
- Conducted internal audits such as wage reviews
- Monitored and reported many accounting discrepancies
- Created KPI reports.
Location : Kasaragod – Kerala – India.
Nature of Work : Manual & Computerized Accounting
Position : Accountant
Period : From 1st August 2018 to 31st May 2019
Reference : Ahmed Moosa (Ph.91-989*******)
B. Organization : New Golden Bakery & Family Restaurant
(Well established organization in Kasaragod which having own production of flour based food and baked products and sells to the customers. Also jointly having a Family Restaurant where Arabian and Chinese food items are served.)
Duties : - Monitored and analyzed accounting data and prepared financial reports
- Managed the daily operations including Accounts receivables/Payables, Cash receipts, Revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Negotiated contracts and close orders to maximize profits
- Monitored cost of raw materials and production
- Regularly generated inventory reports.
- Scheduled job interviews and assisted in interview process
- Assisted in setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Managed and trained staff when it was necessary
- Processed payroll and resolved many payroll errors Location : Kasaragod, Kerala- India
Nature of Work: Production and Retail Sales of baked food products Position : Accounts cum HR Manager
Period : From February 2017 to June 2018
Reference : Abdul Kadar (Ph- 91-984*******)
Excellent Communication skill in English.
Control over all Accounting and Financial matters.
Handling and maintaining accounts towards finalization
Preparation of year ending schedules and accounts for audit.
All kinds of Bank Transactions.
Provide administrative support to the office.
Responsible in ensuring company’s customer / clients receive an adequate level of service or help with their questions and concerns.
Maintain client relation & ensure customer satisfaction.
Involve in pre / post sales follow ups.
Date of Birth : 1995-06-05
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Religion : Muslim
Languages Known : English, Malayalam, Hindi
Visa type : 3 months Work-Business Visa with NOC (Extendable/Transferable) Driving License : India
The above information provided is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date: (Abdul Jasim)